As a Service Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building’
- Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes,
motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
- Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
- 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
- 5+ years of experience conducting preventative & procedure based maintenance
- 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
- 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
- 3+ years of work order management
- Ability to use and interpret statistical equipment run metrics such as OEE/Up Time to prioritize accordingly
- Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous vendor management experience
- Experience with robotic or electromechanical maintenance
- Knowledge of computer networking systems and infrastructure
- Basic ability to use Linux command line interface.
- Low voltage signal tracing and troubleshooting of logical devices and signal feedback loops.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact [email protected] for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain a leader in the testing services industry and have [...]
NOTE: This position is limited to NAIT internal Student Information & Services team members only. NAIT is proud to be named one of Alberta’s Top Employers for 9 consecutive years. NAIT believes [...]
NOTE: This is a temporary opportunity ending on or before October 30, 2021 with the possibility of extension. NOTE: NAIT is hiring multiple individuals for full and part-time opportunities on limited [...]
Why work for Lafarge? Lafarge in Canada is proud to provide construction solutions in the buildings, infrastructure and industrial segments. These solutions are built with high performance products [...]