***We want to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates currently residing in the GTA will be considered for this specific position.***
You will be part of a team working on a range of next generation solutions for public transit . You will work on a variety of development tasks in a growing organization and focus on cross team support of modern web/cloud based solutions/products. You will participate in cross-functional teamwork such as code-review, documentation, and defining specification.
As a Software Developer at Trapeze you will:
- Leading the design and implementation of new features, unit and integration tests, bug fixes, and enhancement of existing code
- Create new features and maintain existing implementations based on business requirement and technical specifications
- Apply principles and methodologies of scrum agile development practices
- Document and test to ensure the quality of the completed work requirement
- Perform daily code review for other team members who work on the same product
- Maintain regular communication with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the quality and timely product deliveries.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience developing with C# .NET (.NET Core is an asset)
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience designing and developing REST based services (ASP .NET Web API)
- Experience with micro services architecture, Cloud – Azure architecture and development
- Experience in SQL and relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle) – design and management
- Experience with NoSQL DBMS is an asset
- Experience with Entity Framework or any other ORM framework
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes is an asset
- Exposure to DevOps – CI/CD processes/frameworks
- Knowledge of C++ is an asset (at minimum willingness to read legacy code so certain logic could be ported to the modern C# based )
Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and keep up with new technology
Number of Openings Available:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: ***We want to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates currently residing in the GTA will be considered for this specific position.*** You will be part of [...]
Job Description: As a Senior Software Developer (Lead) you will join a talented team of individuals and play an important role in designing, developing and maintaining exciting responsive software s [...]
Job Description: As a Software Developer at Trapeze you will: - Shape the future of next generation transportation solutions - Create new features and maintain existing implementations based on bus [...]
Job Description Global Financial Firm located in MISSISSAUGA, ON has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Senior Web Developer "This role is currently work-from-home and will move to [...]