You think big and innovative when solving customers’ challenges while having fun. You are driven, out-going, confident; a relationship-builder at your core. You enjoy reaping the rewards of your efforts. You deliver results with the utmost professionalism and the highest level of customer service. You like to learn from the ground up so you can be the most knowledgeable in what you sell.
If this sounds like you, then you’ll want to join Noble in our Sales Development Program! We are currently looking for Sales Trainees based out of the following regions:
- Greater Toronto Area
- SouthWest Ontario
- NorthWest Ontario
We are a network of the bright, the innovative, the flexible and the dedicated.
Noble attracts top talent and those driven to provide our customers the best service possible. As a Sales Trainee, you will be provided personalized training and development, comprehensive industry knowledge, and business expertise so that you can grow into a world-class sales professional. You will receive support from industry leading professionals that will act as coaches and mentors throughout your career trajectory. You will benefit from uncapped earning potential and a transparent career development plan where you control your success.
You’re ready to make an impact.
You’re ready to jump-start your career.
You’re ready to become a part of the Noble Team!
What We Offer You:
• A mapped-out career trajectory
• Uncapped earning opportunities
• Tailored training and development
• Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Pension and RRSP contribution opportunities
- Additional insurance coverage
• Become a part of the close-knit Noble family!
You Must Have:
• Completion of College Diploma or University Degree
• Demonstrated record of strong customer service skills and/or sales experience
• Ability to thrive in a performance-focused and results-oriented environment
• Proven analytical, influential and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Skilled in fostering positive relationships with multiple stakeholders
• Problem-solving in an environment with balancing priorities
• Proof of strong work ethic and determination to achieve success
• Exceptional level of curiosity, drive, learning agility and self-motivation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Willingness and ability to relocate within Ontario
• Must hold a valid driver's license with access to a vehicle
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that's real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking? Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, [...]
Job Ad VF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel [...]
Responsibilities: · Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face with an exceptional customer brand service. · Actively use the SUMMIT Selling Skills to meet sales objective. [...]
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their [...]