Do you have a passion for online retail and believe that sharing the right message at the right time is imperative to a great customer experience? Do you believe that you should be able to find and do just about anything online? If the answer is yes, then join our Digital Retail team and help us create the online customer experience you’d want – and one that will keep customers coming back.
The Advertising Operations Specialist is responsible for executing onsite activities to support our vendor partnerships and providing onsite visibility for key promotions and product launches to drive awareness and conversion. The successful candidate will help to drive workflow improvements,
coordinate and streamline process to support and grow vendor programs on Bestbuy.ca. This is a highly collaborative role, coordinating with multiple teams to deliver both successful campaigns and a great customer experience. Join us in helping to transform, evolve and grow our Digital Programs!
As an Advertising Operations Specialist you will…
- Support and coordinate initiatives for a developing business area in Digital Retail
- Build out and monitor campaigns using Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics and various platforms, ensuring all budgeting, targeting, tracking, and timelines are adhered to
- Support the relationship with our external vendors and internal partners across the business in a variety of domains
- Gather information from stakeholders in retail marketing, Digital Retail and Merchandising, implementing insights & recommendations that evolve our existing programs
- Troubleshoot and work with partners to manage any issues with creative solutions
We hope you are passionate about…
- The details - you will manage the successful planning and execution of multiple campaigns concurrently
- Adaptability - you gracefully navigate through any situation you dive in to. You are open to ambiguity and enjoy forging your own path
- Collaboration – you work with others to improve and build upon existing processes. Working with cross-functional teams to problem solve and find solutions excites you
The experience we need…
- 1-2 years of eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing experience
- University or college degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Prior knowledge and experience with onsite advertising is an asset
- Google Ad Manager experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in Advertising Agencies and/ or Publishers
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL and Power BI.
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Union/Affiliation: Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA) Pay range: $70,943 To $84,719 Annually SFU Department Descr: IT Services - Business Solutions, Application Services Po [...]
As a Community Liaison, Fraser Valley with Trans Mountain, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a progressive and fast-paced group of stakeholder engagement and communications professionals. Thi [...]
Salary: $25.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Administrative O [...]
WHO WE ARE As a recognized leader in emergency communications, E-Comm is an organization that provides first responders and the public with critical life-safety services in communities across B.C. [...]