GTA - Digital Health Consultant Full time 2021
Working at KPMG allows you to gain valuable on-the-job experience while building your professional network and business acumen. Being part of the KPMG Global member firm of 152 countries and 189,000 professionals, you'll be part of a high performing team and have access to ongoing professional development and mentorship at every level. You will work with national and global organizations, and be involved in client delivery, firm building activities, and community initiatives. At KPMG, we'll provide you with the support to drive your own career and discover the countless opportunities available.
We are seeking talented and energetic candidates to join the Digital Health team as a Consultant, working in our Management Consulting practice in Toronto.
Digital Health is a healthcare industry-focused team within the Technology Consulting practice at KPMG works with a broad spectrum of clients across the health and life sciences sector, including the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Long Term Care, Ontario Health, emerging Ontario Health Teams, eHealth organizations, hospitals, and other healthcare agencies and associations. The team engages clients on projects including Clinical Information Systems planning and implementation, virtual and remote care strategy deployment, cloud and IT infrastructure modernization, advanced data and analytics, digital health & IM/IT planning for multi-organization environments, IT target operating model initiatives, and strategic governance planning and implementation. The Digital Health team works closely with KPMG's other healthcare service lines as well as the broader Technology Consulting Practice team members.
What you will do
The successful candidate will be involved in KPMG projects (internal and/or client facing depending on the work being undertaken at the time) and will:
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions to address client problems
- Conduct targeted research/analysis on leading practices and current trends in healthcare IT and digital innovation
- Conduct data analysis
- Support KPMG project teams in developing client deliverable
- Participate in KPMG consulting practice development activities
Roles & Responsibilities:
The key roles & responsibilities as a Consultant in the Digital Health team would be to:
- Help execute project engagements, develop deliverables and work independently and in teams as required by the varying nature of different project requirements.
- Support client meetings and workshops to understand business needs and gather, review, validate, and document requirements.
- Participate in and work across various client stakeholder groups to support engagement activities.
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership in support of local and global Technology Consulting Practice development and growth.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job, and some travel may be required. At the same time, KPMG greatly values work-life balance and mental well-being for all staff and strive to be flexible with respect to a variety of work arrangements.
What you bring to the role
Candidates should have the below skills & qualifications to apply for the position:
- Up to two years of relevant work experience within healthcare and/or healthcare IT
- Pursuing or completed a Master's degree, specializing in healthcare or Information Technology from an accredited college/university
- Learns quickly and adapts to new situations; flexible and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly identify problems and develop creative solutions
- Familiarity with business modelling and business case development
- Excellent communications (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work within teams and also independently under limited supervision
- Professionalism, a high degree of personal responsibility, integrity, and an ability to work with internal and external teams on time compressed engagements, often on highly confidential matters is mandatory
- Strong academic performance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Microsoft office proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with Visio
In addition to the above, the following skills & qualifications will be considered an asset:
- Experience with IT Service Management tools and methodologies
- Technical knowledge of or experience with network design, control assessment, and design or network architecture
- Experience working on IT processes, IT control frameworks, and projects with knowledge of and experience using business analysis and project management methodologies
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
When covid took the kids out of school and day-care last year, we found it very difficult working and looking after our kids. In preparation for a rocky year ahead, we are looking for someone who [...]
Position Title: SAO Replenishment Analyst Requisition ID: 6861 Career Group (ADSP): Distribution Center Division: Supply Chain (80190525) Department: Logistics and Distribution Work Location: MET [...]
Company description Ibiza Lounge is an established hookah lounge known in Scarborough Toronto that has been operating for a few years. Providing customers quality herbal hookah within an entertaining [...]
Basic Purpose (Job Purpose): - Wash Dishes - Help in kitchen Supervisory Responsibilities: None Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - Wash dishes by hand or machine - Sweep and mop din [...]