Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in you work day? We are now hiring for Construction Associates with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
Construction Associates can be found on almost all construction sites performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require specialized training and experience.
Other jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly.
Although most Associates specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs effectively, Construction Associates should be familiar with the duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, click the apply link above.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
- Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
STATE & MAIN KITCHEN AND BAR State & Main is one of Canada’s newest growing casual dining brands. Our warm and relaxing restaurants are anchored by welcoming and modern central bars. With original [...]
Responsibilities and Duties * Setting up the job site * Stripping off shingles * Underlayment installation * Shingle installation (if you have experience) * Cleanup and heavy lifting * Other general l [...]
We have 100+ Positions with various employers willing to sponsor Labour market Impact Assessment (LMIA) based Job Offers for Permanent Residency through Express Entry. - You and your entire family ge [...]
Job Description: Looking for a motivated individual to work with us in concrete forming, flat work, concrete repairs and general construction. Positive work environment Work year-round Wide variety o [...]