Who We Are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About This Team
The Omni & Retail Technology Operations team leads initiatives that transform our retail experience across channels globally.
We create new programs and tools that support guest and educator behaviour that elevate guest experience in the physical and digital environment, allowing us to recognize outcomes & opportunities that wouldn’t otherwise exist. We love strategic, resourceful and innovative people that excel at operations recognizing business needs, collaborating and initiating action (read: cool nerds that make sh*t happen).
Within the Omni & Retail Technology Operations team, the Retail Commerce team is responsible for the progression, evolution, and support of transactional experiences within our stores. This includes POS, BBR (our endless aisle application), mobile POS products and future payment strategies.
BBR is our current endless aisle application, serving the needs of our stores in enabling access to inventory beyond the four walls of their store. This role supports the continual global evolution of this application with a focus on our international markets & their needs. This is inclusive of localized requirements & features, enabling BBR Core capabilities that support international markets, as well as the future convergence of experiences between POS and BBR globally.
Through this work we create an important foundation layer that supports our anticipated business growth as well as
Aspirations In New And Evolved Transactional Experiences That
- create personalized and tailored guest experiences
- support a frictionless shopping / transactional experience (pre and post purchase)
- offers a level of convenience and immediacy expected in todays marketplace
- Is localized to the respective market
a day in the life
- Responsible for the product management of BBR International: prioritizing, driving and delivering features and unlocking new experiences
- Driving the product roadmap for BBR International
- Create human centred and disruptive experiences through Product Management, Experience Realization and Operational Excellence
- Manage both internal and external partnerships within our BBR program from concept-to-delivery to ensure that products and roadmap priorities meet customer expectations and needs
- Liase with both local and global partners; identifying localized business requirements that is market relevant and aligning on clear delivery commitments and overall timelines
- Monitor & identify customer/stakeholder needs staying current on industry standards and trends and respond by adjusting user experience and product roadmaps
- 5+ years of product experience with customer-facing applications or customer service applications
- Minimum BA / BS degree from a four-year accredited university (advanced degree preferred)
- Experience with digital technologies, media, e-commerce, payments, or subscription businesses
- Mobile Application experience a plus
- Strong core consulting skills (demonstrated track record of quality delivery, interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations
- Ability to drive results independently, but thrives in collaborative environments
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and work in an agile environment
- Demonstrated leadership; mentorship, visionary, clarity of purpose, motivated, relentless execution
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Store Support Center
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Title Planning Assistant Job Status Regular Full Time Position Overview The City of North Vancouver is the urban core of the beautiful North Shore and has a long-term vision to be “The Hea [...]
Job Description We are very proud to help researchers overcome barriers to the manuscript preparation process. We are actively recruiting freelance Academic Editors with an education background in th [...]
Beanworks Solutions Inc. (“Beanworks”) is a rapid growth company on a mission to empower accounting teams to succeed. We are revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditio [...]
Job Posting Job ID: 38378 Location: Vancouver - Hospital Site Employment Group: Technicians & Research Assists Job Category: Non Union Research/Technical Classification Tit [...]