We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to conduct data analysis supporting continuous improvement across our HockeyShot supply chain network. Your role will help us increase service and efficiency and reduce costs in both dollars and time.
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind and strong business acumen. Problem solving skills and attention to detail are essential. If you also have experience in logistics and supply chain processes, we would look forward to meeting you.
Your primary goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data across the business.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Oversee inventory procedures ( including purchasing, inbounding, and transfers )
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting and presentation
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel application in particular ( Expert Level ), relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, IBM, etc..)
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- BSc/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
- Very important at HockeyShot - a real passion and energy for what you do!
This role is also developmental, and includes the opportunity to step into supply chain management roles covering for planned projects and absences.
HockeyShot is the largest online specialty retailer of hockey training equipment worldwide. Our mission is to revolutionize hockey skills around the world by offering fun, innovative and accessible tools. We are a dynamic organization that strives to deliver an unparalleled world class customer experience while delivering sustainable profitable growth.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary The Magellan Operating System™ (MOS™) is the Magellan way for success; it is incorporated into all functions of the business and drives our operational excellence. As a member o [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION IT Application Analyst – Canada Cartage System Reports to: Manager, Warehouse Systems Department: Information Technology Location: Mississauga, Ontario (Head office) Job Summar [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION IT Application Analyst (Mississauga Warehouse) – Canada Cartage System Reports to: Manager, Warehouse Systems Department: Information Technology Location: Mississauga, Ontario (W [...]
Description JOB DESCRIPTION IT Application Analyst (Calgary Warehouse) – Canada Cartage System Reports to: Manager, Warehouse Systems Department: Information Technology Location: Cal [...]