Yummy Catering is the leading kids catering company in the Greater Toronto Area and beyond, serving over 20,000 meals and snacks a day to over 250 different schools and childcare centers. Like all great companies, we had humble beginnings: established in 2004, we started in a small kitchen with just one chef, one driver and one dream - create healthy, nutritious, home-style meals for kids to help them learn and develop.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Yummy Catering is seeking an energetic Administrative Assistant to join our Office Team.
This driven individual will have prior experience working in an office environment and will enjoy talking to people and building relationships! Responsibilities will include answering multiple phone calls and e-mails, troubleshooting with customers, updating customers’ requests in our system, among others - always with a friendly attitude.
Summary Of Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and e-mails in a professional manner.
- Provide customer support by processing daily requests and concerns making the necessary system and file updates.
- Monitor and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage all other office tasks as needed.
- Provide administrative support to all departments when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization and administration skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Valid G driver’s license will be considered an asset.
If this sounds like YOU and something you would ENJOY doing, please submit your resume.
We thank all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.As an equal opportunity employer Yummy Catering will make accommodations that are appropriate on an individual basis. Speak to our HR if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description de l'emploi This role is responsible for administrative duties in ensuring the efficiency of the department's operations. A key component of the role requires to perform a variety of Inv [...]
Share this page Portfolio: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Organization: Immigration and Refugee Board Position title: Assistant Deputy Chairperson Type: Full-time Salary range: $1 [...]
Virtual internship/ Co-op at GAOTEK INC. We are looking for students interested in following fields : - Digital marketing - Chinese speaking - Marketing for E-commerce - Events organizers - Intellectu [...]
Are you an administrative professional with experience in the healthcare field? Are you a people-person who loves to build positive client relationships? Do you live in the Brampton/Mississauga area? [...]