- defining the product strategy and roadmaps for current and new client projects
- gather product and customer insights to help refine our existing vision and product strategies
- Understand and refine our competitive positioning with our own internal products
- analyze the user experience within ongoing and current products to define friction points that exist within user experiences
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Build trust and effective relationships with cross-functional teams (management, designers, developers)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science,
Business or related field
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities - you can cut through the noise and focus on what really matters
- Team player with ability to interface and build relations at all levels
A Plus In Our Books
- past experience working within insurance technology / financial technology and B2B / Enterprise software
- demonstrated ability to translate product requirements into working software applications
- ability to write scripts and / or snippets of code and contribute to coding when needed
We're a Montreal-based company building innovative solutions for the financial services and insurance industries ( ( ) . We Our company has been building technology within this space for a long time and we know our customer base well. The types of projects that you will be involved with are challenging as well as requiring key technical considerations.
Our team and culture mean a lot to us. We believe in independent thinking, transparency and arriving at the best solution through cooperation. The person we are looking for is not only a back-end whiz but also someone who wants to take ownership over his / her work and build something meaningful. We're looking for someone to go into the trenches with us. If you're reading this and nodding your head, we want to hear from you!
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Êtes-vous à la recherche d’un employeur de choix? Rejoignez le jeu! A propos de Gameloft Leader dans la création et l’édition de jeux mobile, Gameloft® s’est pos [...]
Are you resilient, friendly and well-spoken? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone on the phone? Are you goal-oriented and interested in a career in sales? The Business Development [...]
maman, NYC based café, restaurant & event space, is opening it’s doors in Montreal in the heart of Griffintown & is NOW HIRING passionate employees to join our family! We are looking to hire both [...]
OBJECTIF: Offrir à notre clientèle l’aide de qualité supérieure qu’elle mérite. Relevant directement du directeur de l’exploitation, le ou la titulaire de ce poste fournit un soutien techn [...]