Job Family Group
:Customer Shared Services
- Takes incoming phone calls on call queue and monitors general email inbox, responding to customer inquiries in both English and French.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday customer needs.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Identifies opportunities to initiate referrals to BMO colleagues.
- Adheres to Know Your Customer Rules and Bank Policies & Procedures for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting, money laundering, or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience.
- Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Reconciles cash transactions on customer accounts
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative team.
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Bilingual French/English
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers. A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to serve customers.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with colleagues and customers.
- Aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology – Good.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls – Good.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business – Good.
- Prioritization skills – Good.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Good.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our [...]
Description Do you have a passion for marketing and advertising? If you’re looking for a role where you can be strategic and make a measurable impact with your digital marketing efforts, then this [...]
Description Do you have a passion for marketing and advertising? If you’re looking for a role where you can be strategic and make a measurable impact with your digital marketing efforts, then th [...]
Description About US Staples Business Advantage is the contract business to business division of Staples, working with companies of 20 or more employees to develop customized programs with specializ [...]