Job Family Group
Researches, defines, aligns, develops, and implements sales and marketing strategies with P&L; (profit and loss) accountability to enable the sales force to effectively sell, fulfill, and service new and existing individual or portfolio of banking products and improve the customer experience. Carries out market research, forecasting, pricing, and competitive analysis, monitors product and system performance, and assesses problems to develop and implement solutions. Manages product risks in compliance with legal, regulatory, and risk compliance, and reporting. Collaborates with internal partners across the enterprise to take products to market.
- Manages people and leads a team capable of delivering the desired business results.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to senior leaders for making business decisions and implementing strategic initiatives
- Develops an expert understanding of business/group challenges.
- Networks with industry contacts to gather competitive insights and best practices.
- May consult to or serve on various committees and task forces.
- Makes strategy and new initiative recommendations to senior leaders on strategy and new initiatives, based on an in-depth understanding of the business/group.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Recommends business priorities, advises on resource requirements, and develops roadmap for strategic execution.
- Develops sales strategy, growth metrics, and plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Determines product lifecycle in development of product and sales strategies.
- Manages resources and leads the execution of strategic initiatives to deliver on business and financial goals.
- Determines product lifecycle.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Develops business cases by identifying needs, analyzing potential options, and assessing expected returns on investment.
- Provides recommendations on product lifecycle.
- Acts as the prime contact for internal/external stakeholder relationships, which may include regulators.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Defines business requirements for analytics and reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision making.
- Oversees the development of business analytics and insights (e.g. portfolio profitability tracking, customer analytics, revenue forecasts, operations metrics, trend analytics, and predictive modelling).
- Leads, develops, and manages strategies for reporting and forecasting and/or analytics teams within the business.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Leads change management programs of varying scope and type, including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Leads the execution of operational programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Defines, establishes, and monitors key product performance and growth metrics to provide a deep understanding of financial performance drivers.
- Leads/supports contract negotiations with vendors and external partners, balancing cost, risk, and performance.
- Understands and oversees end-to-end customer experience that may include interactions with clients and sales.
- Uses market research, customer insights analysis, and competitive intelligence to develop strategy.
- Develops and implements plans to address identified product gaps or issues.
- Manages risk associated with portfolio of products, including setting risk parameters and tolerance for losses.
- Sets policies for product portfolio.
- Develops and implements action plans that meet financial and growth metrics.
- Conducts complex market research, competitive intelligence, and data analysis.
- Develops problem evaluation frameworks and defines research approach.
- Assesses customer/consumer and channels analysis and develops recommendations.
- Monitors key product performance and growth metrics to identify trends and recommend action plans.
- Leads/oversees the management of vendor relationships and external partnerships and provides guidelines for execution; ensures that all agreements are met as per requirements.
- Resolves internal, complex or higher risk customer escalations or policy exceptions, which may include interactions with clients and sales.
- Reviews analysis of issues and identifies gaps and solutions.
- Provides competitive analysis and benchmarking to identify product strengths and gaps, and extract insights.
- Analyzes customer/consumer insights and channel data to identify strengths and gaps, and extract insights.
- Completes internal and regulatory reporting, and attestations.
- Identifies existing and potential risks and develops risk management controls and processes.
- Develops and maintains product directives and policies.
- Supports development of key metrics and identification of trends.
- Gathers customer and sales feedback and analyzes issues.
- Acts as the day to day contact for vendors; supports the implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of vendor solutions.
- Resolves internal, first level customer escalations.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation, and management of core business/group processes.
- Gathers basic market research and competitive intelligence, including pricing, from publicly available information.
- Runs analyses and reports that support risk management and policy development.
- Defines and implements business cases and strategic roadmaps for banking products and services, including project and budget approvals.
- Designs, implements, manages, and enhances a single product or suite of products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Develops, implements, and monitors key metrics and action plans to optimize financial performance
- Continuously improves processes to identify issues and deliver optimal customer experience.
- Works with partners to develop salesforce training and materials and manages change.
- May support the sales team in development of client deals and related presentations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external partners and vendors.
- Creates the marketing strategy, including offers and campaigns, and works with Marketing and other partners to execute.
- Develops, implements, and manages product documentation, templates, and requirements to ensure they accurately reflect product and systems functionality.
- Influences and/or determines credit product risk parameters and metrics.
- Operates at a group/enterprise-wide level and serves as a senior specialist resource across BMO.
- Influences how teams/groups work together.
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to multiple, interdependent, complex problems.
- Communicates abstract concepts in simple terms.
- Fosters strong internal and external networks and works with and across multiple teams to achieve business objectives.
- Anticipates trends and responds by implementing appropriate changes.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically 9+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in Business or a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience with consumer / commercial credit applicable to retail and business financing products.
- Strong experience working with retail and business product fundamentals, including product design, functionality, and related policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of product delivery infrastructure systems and underlying product interdependencies.
- In-depth retail and business banking environmental awareness / understanding.
- In-depth risk management associated with new and existing product development and management.
- Strong knowledge of process coordination and management.
- Strong knowledge of banking product management and associated industry and regulatory requirements.
- Building business cases - in-depth
- Researching market trends – in-depth
- Relationship management – in-depth
- Analytics and reporting – in-depth
- Product marketing – in-depth
- Negotiation skills – good
- Software and systems architecture knowledge – good/in-depth
- Financial Understanding – good/in-depth
- Seasoned expert with extensive industry knowledge.
- Technical leader viewed as a thought leader for innovation.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Expert.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Expert.
- Influence skills - Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - Expert.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making - Expert.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HSB Canada is a leader in providing specialized equipment breakdown insurances, strategic products and All Risk Insurance for Renewable Energy clients. We provide insurance and reinsurance solutio [...]
InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development.The company [...]
Description Business Process Writer | Professional, Process Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the auton [...]
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to im [...]