- Provide superior customer service and support Farm Boy’s vision of the best fresh shopping experience.
- Assist in the development of the team by supporting the training, coaching and recognition while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and trust.
- Effectively communicate and support the team with huddles, product knowledge, corporate policies and procedures and Health and Safety.
- Floor support and supervision, including serving customers, merchandising and rotation, breaks and general department cleanliness.
- Support office management (e.g. completing inventory and orders, invoices, scheduling, payroll).
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
Skills and Abilities:
- Typically requires completion of a post-secondary program with an emphasis in business, plus a minimum of 1 year of progressively responsible supervisory or management experience in a similar role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities while communicating with customers and Farm Boy team members.
- Ability to learn manual and automated systems/tools.
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining priorities and a high level of performance.
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Fluency in English and French shall be considered an asset.
*Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are an growing company who is looking for a experienced Gas Tech1. OBT1 would be a asset. Competitive wage, company truck and benefits. Friendly team atmosphere. Manufacture rep. We specialize [...]
General Description The operator is responsible to receive raw materials, ingredients, and packaging into the plant. The operator will ship finished product from the freezer to the off- site storage. [...]
Ideally we are looking for someone with a few years of locksmith experience but we are willing to train a new employee with zero experience as well (hence the gap in salary). For all accredited locksm [...]
SHH is directed by our core values. They guide our agency’s decisions and actions, unite our staff, define our brand, and inspire our culture. We put people first – our supports are person directe [...]