It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it's an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.
*Open Availability between 6am-3pm, Monday to Friday required*
Merchandising Supervisors directly supervise the activities of Merchandising Associates as they merchandise and maintain various product sets to enhance the customer experience and maximize inventory turns. Merchandising Supervisors direct the priorities of the associate based on directives of the Merchandising Execution Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supervise, coach, train & develop Merchandising Associates within work team
- Performance management of direct reports
- Partner with store leaders to execute merchandising strategies, including seasonal resets and one-off projects
- Direct, monitor and assist merchandising activities for associates - stocking, price changes/labeling, organizing signage/displays
- Ensure POP (point of purchase) and signage is ordered and properly set to planogram.
- Provide direction on cross merchandising activities in accordance with merchandising off shelf program.
- Utilize store systems to access key merchandising reports
Preferred Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working in retail merchandising service industry or working directly for large scale retailer
- 1+ year supervisory / leadership experience
- Attention to Detail: Stays attentive and aware, catches errors before completing assignments, and maintains high quality standard for work
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to promote teamwork
- Enjoy fast paced environment
- Computer skills with knowledge of web based applications
- Some heavy lifting required; bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time; comfortable with ladders & lift equipment
- Forklift experience is an asset
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Summary Retail Sales Merchandiser Part time Are you organized, friendly and effective working independently? Our part time Retail Sales Merchandiser jobs are exciting and engaging and may be a great [...]
Lieu: 168 Rothesay Ave, Saint John, Nouveau-Brunswick, E2J 2B5 C’est toute une décision que de se joindre à une entreprise. Nous offrons des perspectives d’emploi à des personnes qui, comme v [...]
Location: 168 Rothesay Ave, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2J 2B5 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why [...]
Province: NL Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience 7 months to less than 1 year Ability to Supervise 1 to 2 people Security Bondable Phy [...]