BNP Paribas 2
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Responsible for providing complex information and data analysis to support projects and/or in the overall management of a business unit/department. Develops and documents business requirements and/or business solutions to solve complex problems and issues related to business operations.
- Leads business team members to define business needs through utilization to effective elicitation techniques.
- Evaluates and develops various methods of analysis and/or project planning that influence strategic initiatives.
- Analyzes and evaluates data gathered from multiple sources.
Reconciles differences and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- Engages with business partners and users to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation. Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Liaises with the business, development team, and technology on an ongoing basis. Acts as the "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) and provides business knowledge as needed.
- Responsible for critical examinations of current business processes and provides recommendations for improving quality and/or increasing efficiency within business unit operations.
- May lead efforts in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communication, and/or strategic planning activities.
Other Job Duties
- May assist business unit production functions during high volume periods.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description (Pas de permis? Inscrivez-vous à une de nos formations offertes par notre Campus) Nous sommes présentement à la recherche d’agents de sécurité pour combler différents mandats che [...]
Tutor for MGCR 360 McGill University is committed to equity and diversity within its community and values academic rigour and excellence. We welcome and encourage applications from racialized person [...]
Description (Pas de permis? Inscrivez-vous à une de nos formations offertes par notre Campus) Nous sommes actuellement en période de recrutement pour des postes dans le milieu scolaire. En tant [...]
Position summary Based in Montreal and reporting to the National Business Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting innovative therapies to healthcare professionals: includ [...]