BNP Paribas 2
APS BP2S Manager
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Control Tower is an internal Team formed as a result of IT improvement process within BP2S for handling in a new way the tickets usually raised by application teams to BP²I Command Center team (Pilotage).
Existing process has some drawbacks while raising tickets to BP²I Command Center:
- When there is some issue in application team, user has to access iDelphes portal for raising tickets to Command Center.
- After raising the ticket, user cannot guarantee when it will get assigned and resolved.
- Also, there is no proper SLA maintained at BSM end.
- During critical issues like server down,
user needs to resolve the issue as soon as possible for which Command Center team was not so effective.
After analyzing all these facts, BP2S started an Internal Program to increase the effectiveness and efficiency in handling the Tickets - which is nothing but "Control Tower". Control Tower started its activity in May 7th 2017 with a total of 10 people in the team in Chennai currently.
The APS Analyst ("Analyst") is responsible and accountable for daily support and health of the production environment for Regulatory Controls IT. Such tasks include support request, incident and problem management for the department. As required, functional support and user setup may be performed. The Analyst shall serve on a team, which acts as the first point-of-contact (Level 1): the role will be to receive, to record, and to understand issues, to fix known issues, suggest improvements, route unknown issues to Level 2 support staff, and then to communicate the resolution to the requestor. Assist the user community to resolve technical issues. Coverage during weekend and off-hours are on an "as needed" basis.
Control Tower :
The scope of Front Office functionalities are:
- To Provide CT services (Was/Weblogic, Cft/Tibco, Autosys, Icod, Kill sessions in Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server, Windows Services, set_appli) with respect of SLA (<15>
- Continuous improvement loop: every tickets is reviewed on a weekly basis to detect and handle any quality issue (on requester side, tool side or team side).
- Problem management activity: tickets review by application to detect recurring issues.
- KPI (on a weekly and monthly basis)
- Link with BackOffice team for any tool request (new tool or maintenance)
Client Comm Support Analyst:
- Monitoring and Supporting the day to day activities
- Adherence to documented procedural standards
- Fully responsible for key activities within the agreed SLA and ITIL process.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved, in a timely manner
- Have a strong Customer Focus in order to provide a professional support service to clients
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet the demands of the team. Willing to work in different day
- To assist with the streamlining of the support area i.e. suggesting where procedures can be improved without the introduction of risk
- Maintain Knowledge base and share experience with support team members
- Use business and application knowledge to investigate issues raised and assist in the production of Incident reports, which form part of the shift handover
- Resolve user queries/requests
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Perform level 1 support and complex analysis of reported issues, and evaluate alternative business solutions and workarounds to minimize the impacts
- Understand the database concepts and provide extractions to users whenever required
- Participate to the night support of the application and undertake the appropriate actions - both functional and technical
- Closely follow up all alerts and monitoring dashboards
- Ensure excellent communication, reporting and escalation as and when needed
Responsible and accountable to strictly and consistently adhere to BP2S IT Governance policies and procedures - Incident management
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We need talented salespeople to join our team at Rodin Montreal Only qualifications are to be bilingual and to be good at selling in a retail shop environment : ) We hope to see you soon in our team [...]
Description GardaWorld est actuellement à la recherche d’agents patrouilleurs pour se joindre à son équipe interne. En tant que patrouilleur, vous aurez à assurer les services et actions néces [...]
Here at Peintres Prestige Montreal, we hire only the best, we are looking for an individual who is capable of painting, plastering, and working hard! salaries can vary from 25-30$/hr depending on expe [...]
Grader for INTG 201 McGill University is committed to equity and diversity within its community and values academic rigour and excellence. We welcome and encourage applications from racialized perso [...]