BNP Paribas 2
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities,
BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
In the context of a work from home allowance program, offered by BNP Paribas Canada to its employees, we are looking for a Tax intern, for the period of July to September 2020. His mission will be to manage the reimbursement requests in accordance with the applicable Canadian and Quebec tax rules.
We also expect that person, in close relationships with the Tax analyst, will ensure a proper control framework of the initiative for both internal and tax rules. This position will bring exposure to Management as it is a key initiative for the Bank.
- Process the allowance requests coming from the employees of the Bank.
- Apply the Federal and Provincial tax rules.
- Apply the internal procedures in the treatment of the requests.
- Maintain the database of the requests.
- Maintain a constant communication with the employees in regards to their requests.
- Maintain in order the dedicated mailbox.
- Maintain in order the supporting documents and folders in the event of a tax audit.
- Maintain a dashboard of the initiative.
- Watch for any update from Government or tax authorities related to work from home subsidy programs.
- Contribute to any other tasks within the tax team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Type: Co-op/Intern Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations: Montreal - Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. [...]
Summer 2021 Internship Opportunity At CN, everyday brings new and exciting challenges. You can expect an interesting environment where you're part of making sure our business is running optimally a [...]
Summer 2021 Internship Opportunity At CN, everyday brings new and exciting challenges. You can expect an interesting environment where you're part of making sure our business is running optimally an [...]
Summer 2021 Internship Opportunity At CN, everyday brings new and exciting challenges. You can expect an interesting environment where you’re part of making sure our business is running optimally a [...]