Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
The In House Repair Rep is responsible for performing repairs, upgrades, calibration and configuration, as well as preventive maintenance as per Medtronic SOP's and manuals.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of company products at established company repair site or service center.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Performs maintenance, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- May communicate with field-based technicians for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- 0 years of experience is required.
- Ability to learn and retain advanced product, process and policy information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated high level of collaboration with various of team members.
Nice to Have
- Bilingual (French/English) preferred.
- Experience working in a medical device or healthcare industry is preferred.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role.
Medtronic Canada strives through our vision to build a culture of inclusiveness through our commitment to employment equity and diversity. Discrimination is prohibited on any grounds protected under Canadian Human Rights legislation. Employment applications are encouraged from all members of our community. Upon request, candidates with disabilities will be accommodated during the recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are hiring for light warehouse packaging. All training provided, straight days, competitive wages, clean environment and a great company culture. We offer a 9:00am - 3:00pm shift [...]
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate 1 year to less than 2 years Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Windows - MS Word - MS Outlook Work Setting [...]
Company Description Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life i [...]
Randstad is hosting a VIRTUAL Job Fair through Indeed on Wed Sept 23, 2020 from 9am to 4pm. Please click on the link below to sign up for a time slot https://events.indeed.ca/event/51787/?from [...]