Gold's Gym - British Columbia
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Gold’s Gym University Market Place (UMP) is hiring a part-time Customer Service Representative, with potential to grow! Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, with a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you!
About Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym has been the authority on fitness since 1965. It was then that fitness legend Joe Gold took the knowledge and expertise he gained from training at the world famous “Muscle Beach” and opened up the first Gold’s Gym on Pacific Avenue in Venice, California. At Gold’s Gym, our goal is simple: We’re here to help you Know Your Own Strength®. We are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals.
- Greet members and guest enthusiastically to encourage a positive culture at the club
- Promptly ensure that customer inquiries are resolved professionally and thoroughly via telephone, e-mail and in person encounters
- Monitor member check-ins to identity delinquent accounts
- Ensure that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate employee/department in a prompt, professional manner
- Promote club events, group fitness classes, and any other in-club events to members and guests
- Efficiently and effective input and update daily cash reconciliation documents
- Process point of sale items, such as retail and concession sales
- Check in all members and guests using the proper registration procedures
- Distribute membership cards, parking decals, towels, child-minding tickets, and other materials as needed
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic attitude
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting client loyalty
- Have a positive attitude and outstanding, adaptive communication skills
- High school diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of cash transaction processing procedures
- Available to work evenings and weekends
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://goldsgymbc.ca/
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
POSITION: Residential Sales Representative LOCATION: Langley B.C. REPORTS TO: General Manager / Sales Manager GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY The incumbent for this position will be part of our dedicated [...]
Inside Sales Representative: SureWerx is a national supplier of tool, equipment, and safety product lines for the Canadian and US markets. Our range of products includes abrasives, air tools, hand to [...]
Are you a passionate leader with experience in fundraising? We are looking for an experienced Campaign Leader to manage a new Street fundraising team in Vancouver advocating for the CNIB, a national [...]
Location: Texas (South Eastern/Greater Houston), USA How to Apply Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with Outside Sales Representative – Texas in the subject [...]