Government of Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Social Services is seeking a motivated, experienced operational policy analyst with superior writing skills for a two-year term position in Saskatchewan Housing Corporation’s Operational Policy and Communication Unit.
Saskatchewan Housing Corporation provides housing programs and services to people who could not otherwise afford adequate, safe, and secure shelter. A network of local housing authorities and third-party agencies deliver Saskatchewan Housing Corporation’s housing programs and services to households in greatest need.
The senior operational policy analyst’s primary responsibilities include:
- Responding to Minister’s referrals and other requests for information;
- Managing policy and communication projects, including change management;
- Creating strategies for communicating program, policy, and other housing information to local housing authorities and third party agencies;
- Researching and preparing materials for the Board, Session, Estimates, and housing events/meetings;
- Researching, developing, evaluating, and managing operational policy; and
- Liaising, consulting, and building strong working relationships with diverse groups of stakeholders.
Typically, knowledge for this position would be obtained through the completion of a degree in English, journalism, or technical communication. Experience developing operational policy and forms for paper and web-based delivery and working in Government would be assets.
Hours of Work:A - SGEU Office 36 - one day off every two weeks
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The following provides a detailed description for the position of Customer Service Representative. Actual duties performed may vary slightly. General Position Description The Customer Service Re [...]
You can be part of an inclusive team of diverse talent and character. In this diversity lies our greatest strength. Description At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. [...]
Faculty/Department Faculty of Education Unit Education-Other Employee Group CUPE 5791 - Research CUPE 5791 Job Family Category Other Number of Vacancies 2 Position Summary The Indigenous Wellness [...]
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years 1 year to less than 2 years or equivalent experience Additional Skills Order merchandise [...]