What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Ambassador inside our branches, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional customer service and thrive in a target based performance environment, you can build a great career with us as a future Account Manager/Banking Advisor.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with clients in the branch and deliver an outstanding service experience through completing transactions and by identifying opportunities for advice, solutions, digital enablement and partner introductions
- Focus on education and demonstration, leverage technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive solutions and retain business
- Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transaction
What do you need to succeed?
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment
- Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts and willingness to obtain the Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
- Ability to work all business hours of operation Monday - Saturday
Shifts are as follows:
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial, service or retail industry
- Mutual Funds accreditation
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Address: 5010 Kingsway
Work Hours/Week: 27
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Hourly
Position Level: PL11
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/31/2020
Req ID: 268881
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their [...]
Posting Title BAND 3 - Employee Relations Specialist Position Classification Band 3 Union N/A Location Burnaby, BC V8J 1O1 CA (Primary) Salary Range $76,200.06 - $ 107,80 [...]
We are looking for a Clinical/Business Analysts who is able to relate to a diverse group of Clients and other stakeholders, and anchor the virtualization of the or clinical workspace. Reporting to [...]
job description We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of our ever growing and dynamic culture. We work with an adventurous spirits and are continuously building world-class teams. Custo [...]