Software Developer – Marine Training and Test Group
Department: Marine Systems and Simulation
Leading global supplier of naval handling and visual landing aids systems, control and simulation solutions products and services for the marine, power generation and space and civil sectors. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Maritime International has operating units located in Australia, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and The United States.
We take pride in our organizations and are excited about our future! Our success is primarily driven by our personnel’s talents, expertise, innovative skills and commitment to making Maritime International a solid, growing division,
dedicated to excellence in technology and to supplying our customers with high-quality products and services.
We are looking for a software developer to work within our newly formed group Marine – Training & Tests. We are looking for a reliable, creative open-minded person who can share ideas and work in a team.
- Prepare design specifications, elaborate designs, implement, perform some configuration tasks and perform tests for various views and high-level control sequences of the Integrated Platform Management Systems (IPMS);
- Contribute to the design and development of the new toolset for the automated validation of all IPMS functions;
- Participate in the system acceptance activities
- Bachelor degree in Computer engineering, Software engineering or Computer Sciences;
- Proven skills in C/C++, C#, Python programming and object Oriented design;
- Application development in a real-time, multi-process, multi-threading environment;
- Experience using PowerShell scripting language;
- Good knowledge of relational database and SQL language;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a strong technical presence;
- Bilingual French & English with strong English written & spoken skills;
- Security clearance enabling work related to military ships (or eligible to request it).
Please send your CV [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Test Engineer-0068SM Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every [...]
À titre de membre d'une équipe interfonctionnelle, le développeur intermédiaire d’essais d'automatisation prendra en charge toutes les activités d’essai et d'automatisation liées aux livrais [...]
Collaborer avec une équipe d'ingénierie multidisciplinaire pour concevoir des systèmes d’alimentation électrique d’équipement en courant continu pour satellites à la fine pointe de la techno [...]
Description Description We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. We hire the most innovative talent in the world to s [...]