Our client, a family owned insurance brokerage with 8 locations is one of the largest privately held construction brokerages in Western Canada and is seeking an experienced and outgoing Senior ICBC Account Manager to join their office in Burnaby, British Columbia. The ICBC Account Manager will have a minimum of 5 years of experience with ICBC transactions.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
What You’ll Do
- New Quote/Fleet Renewal
- Loss Ratio Report for Improvement options
- Review and offer all applicable coverage to avoid any E&O;
- Claim analysis for eligibility to be on Retro Program
Proceeding New Garage Policy Quote and Policy Renewal, including knowledge of:
- Coverage and Exclusion under Garage Policy
- Floater Licenses (Demonstration Plate, Repairer’s Plate, Transporter’s Plate)
- Averaging and Protection Letters
Registration and Licensing of Industrial Machine, as well as Heavy Commercial Trucks, knowledge of:
- Rules and regulations on oversized equipment
- Application for BC assigned VIN
- Application for short VIN
- Statutory Declaration
- CVSE requirements (Inspections and National Safety Code)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Level 2 General Insurance License in good standing in BC.
- You have a strong knowledge of ICBC Special Coverage Policies: Non-owned Auto Liability Non-owned Vehicle Damage Policy Trailer Floater Licence and Certificate of Insurance Temporary Change Special Request Conversion Policy Special Risk Own Damage Policy for High Valued Vehicles
- You have good knowledge of Prorate Licensing: Application for new Prorate account Prorate Vehicle Report Completion of Applications for renewal Processing Additions and/or Deletions of Vehicles MCS-90 and MCS-90B Endorsements
- Experience with Applied Epic considered an asset.
- You will be highly organized, a self starter and have a friendly professional demeanor.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please submit your resume directly to Abbie Black via email at [email protected] or call Abbie directly at (phone hidden).
Tagged as: Senior ICBC Account Manager
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Union/Affiliation: Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA) Pay range: $70,943 To $84,719 Annually SFU Department Descr: IT Services - Business Solutions, Application Services Po [...]
As a Community Liaison, Fraser Valley with Trans Mountain, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a progressive and fast-paced group of stakeholder engagement and communications professionals. Thi [...]
Salary: $25.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Administrative O [...]
WHO WE ARE As a recognized leader in emergency communications, E-Comm is an organization that provides first responders and the public with critical life-safety services in communities across B.C. [...]