Our client is looking to add an Inside Sales Representative to their growing team with an expanded product offering. With this growth strategy there will be more emphasis and continued investment, focused on Municipal and Industrial Water/Wastewater, which has created another fantastic opportunity for an Inside Sales Professional.
You will have access to a great line that is expanding with top brands, backed by supportive, empowering managers. They are committed to educational development, training, career growth, financial support, above average salary, and fostering a “work hard and have fun team” attitude. As part of the dynamic technical inside sales team, you will be fostering the existing client relationships,
and connecting with your own network, in conjunction with Outside Sales Team throughout Central and Northern Alberta. If you have significant experience, then a mentorship/lead role could be available.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Ensure a timely professional response to all incoming inquiries with selection and application recommendations for Municipalities and industrial water/wastewater client, including wastewater operators, contractors, builders, etc., throughout Central and Northern Alberta.
- Prepare detailed quotes providing superior customer service with timely follow-ups and communications on the project activities.
- Work, consult and liaise with the sales team to provide solutions to projects requiring more than the normal level of technical involvement.
- Research of new projects.
- Assist sales representatives in the achievement of the objectives.
- Regular updating of marketing and technical information Coordinate factory representatives and Product Specialists/Managers to help meet customer’s needs for technical support
- Team mentorship and technical training.
- Meet and exceed the client service expectations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of proven application, selection, inside sales experience with; Municipal, commercial and/or industrial Water in Central and Northern Alberta
- Post-secondary degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Pumping of water and wastewater industry experience.
- Evolved technical knowledge pumps, pumping systems, filtration systems, or related fluid handling equipment/systems, including packages.
- A well-developed client Water and Wastewater contact network in Central and Northern Alberta
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Effective written and oral communication skills Strong listening and clarification skill
- Analytical skills to break down complex issues and solve problems.
- Honest and trustworthy with the drive to succeed with a positive attitude!
- Dynamic team member with strong organizational, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented with demonstrated problem solving abilities.
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a great opportunity with a growing, entrepreneurial company.
- Your first year expected total compensation range is $57,000 to $75,000 commensurate with your experience.
- You will also be extended a comprehensive benefits package.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member Location: Type: Full Time Position Overview: A successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join a winn [...]
Company: FedEx Express Canada Job Title: Account Executive, Field Sales Job Requisition Number: RC247841 Job Family: FXE-CAN: Account Executive - CP Time Type: Full Time Worker Sub-Type [...]
If we’re going to work together, let us first introduce ourselves – because we are proud of our team at FedEx Express Canada. You know us as a global transportation company – and we’ve shipped [...]
RC247841 Account Executive, Field Sales (Open)Account Executive, Field Sales The opportunity: • As our newest Account Executive; you will identify and execute on the sales and account strategy neede [...]