Credit Administrator Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at [email protected]
An exciting long term contract to possible permanent opportunity available in south Edmonton to start immediately!
Our established and well-respected client is seeking an individual with strong organizational, time management and data entry skills to join their team as a Credit Administrator. This position is a minimum of 2-3 months with the possibility of transitioning into permanent employment for the right candidate. Ability to speak French fluently is an asset!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Data entry of new customer information and profile changes into an in-house database.
- Send out credit check requests; assist with credit calls as required.
- Set up website user access for customers.
- Track new credit application status.
- Balance and complete daily deposits.
- Process daily credit card transactions.
- Send statements & invoices to customers and suppliers.
- Other general tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year of office experience.
- Ability to speak French fluently is an asset.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Quick learner with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident and professional personality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hours of work are 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Hourly pay will be in the range of $16.50 – $17.50 per hour.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Be Part of Something Big! At Maple Leaf Foods, we are proud of our company, our products and our role in providing safe, great tasting, nutritious food to help nurture people’s potential during e [...]
We are a family owned local construction business. We are seeking an employee who is hard working, knowledgeable, and self motivated. Must have skills and experience in residential framing. Must have [...]
Other trades certificate or diploma 5 years or more or equivalent experience Additional Skills Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties Assume full responsibility for household in [...]
HIRING !! Auto-Body Shop Technician / Pre Person !! We specialize in accidental vehicle autobody repairing and Dent repair- Hail damage repair, and collisions, bumper replacements, panel repairs an [...]