Customer Care Associate (Property)
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Work is a big part of our lives, so it makes sense to choose a company that offers truly rewarding work. At Economical Insurance®, your contributions, creativity, and energy won’t go to waste. Our passionate culture and pioneering mentality infuse everything we do, which is why our one-million-plus policyholders know we’ll protect their homes, businesses, farms, cars, and pets like they’re our own.
We’re not afraid to see how far we can push the envelope to make insurance better. Our family of companies includes Sonnet, the only Canadian home and auto insurer offering a fully online buying experience, and Petline, the largest Canadian pet insurance company.
We’re also preparing to become a publicly traded company, a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity for everyone who joins our team.
If you’re looking for a company that takes care of its people — and its customers — and has a track record of doing big things, get ready to love it here.
What can you expect in this role?
• Respond to incoming calls and call out to customers in a courteous and compassionate manner
• Listen to customer and understand what matters to them in this claim and establish trust
• Gather all necessary claim adjudication information, using natural conversation flow
• Accurately input claim information on to InsurCloud to set-up claim
• Provide the insured with basic information on coverage, and arrange any necessary supplemental services
• Create the FNOL and give all contact details to the insured
What do you bring to the role?
• Minimum Secondary school diploma
• Must have an aptitude for providing successful customer interactions and an ability to show empathy through emotional intelligence,
calmness, using proper telephone etiquette and active listening skills
• Be an excellent communicator and comfortable with various computer applications
• An ability to use CDS and Guidewire would be an asset
• Must be bilingual in both English and French
• Experience in Customer Service and/or experience working in an inbound call center would be an asset. No insurance industry experience required
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter.
Go ahead and expect a lot — you deserve it.
• Competitive salaries, with potential for an annual raise and bonus
• Pension and savings programs, with company-matched RRSP contributions
• Generous time away, including vacation and personal needs days
• Paid volunteer days and company matching on charitable donations
• Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time off to study for exams
• Two annual wellness campaigns — participants earn up to $300 each year to spend on almost anything supporting health and work-life balance (think things like spa days, daycare, pet grooming)
• An unlimited employee referral bonus program
• Flexible work schedule
• Discounts on products and services
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: CUPE JOB POSTING Position: Patient Transport Representative – Portering - Part Time File #: 2020-18324 Status: Permanent Part Time Role Level: CUPE01 $21.401 - $24.7 [...]
Bachelor's degree 1 year to less than 2 years Management Systems (erp or db) - TERADATA Operating Systems and Software - Abacus - Virtualization - Android Credentials (certificates [...]
Address: 2465 Argentia Road Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service We invite all experienced and aspiring First Nations / M é tis / Inuit professionals to apply to roles featured on [...]
No degree, certificate or diploma 1 year to less than 2 years Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) - Occupational Health and Safety Certificate Work Setting [...]