Calling all Sr Bookkeepers and tenured accounting professionals! Do you enjoy doing full cycle accounting? Do you love having many things to fill up your day? Then continue to read, because we have an incredible permanent position for you!
Located in the heart of Hamilton, we need an Accounting Professional to join this team on a permanent basis! Located just minutes off the 403, this incredible opportunity awaits your application!
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
• Processing vendor invoices
• Resolve invoice discrepancies
• Review & post employees' expense reports
• Schedule and prepare cheque run, wire payments and EFT
• Post Journal Entries
• Run Financial Reports
• Assist finance department on month-end functions, JE and account analyses
• File government remittances - HST, WSIB, excise, payroll taxes, T4's, EHT and Carbon tax
• US Dollar trade deals
• Reconcile trial balance, bank reconciliations
• Complete all monthly tasks as needed
Advantages of this role:
• Great rate of pay $24-25/hourly
• Monday to Friday work week 8am - 4:30pm
• Full benefits
• Great location on bus route, close to the downtown core
• Free onsite parking
• Amazing smaller team environment to work in
What skills do you possess?
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Accounting professional, Bookkeeper
• You are capable of multi-tasking and assist others as needed
• You are a team player and have the ability to work independently as well
• You take initiative and are capable of working under deadlines
• Experience with Sage Business Visions is considered an asset
• Proficient in MS Office
This is an immediate start and a permanent position that will not be available long! Do not delay on applying directly to Kim at [email protected]
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Défense nationale - Sous-ministre adjoint (Infrastructure et environnement) - Unité des opérations Immobilières (Ontario) Petawawa (Ontario) GL-MDO-06 Emploi occasionnel (temporaire) 2 [...]
Le Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir accueille cette année 17 500 élèves au sein de ses 61 écoles : 47 écoles élémentaires, 11 écoles secondaires, une école intermédiaire et deux écol [...]
What you will do Imagine a career that perpetually stretches your capabilities. From managing many of the world’s most iconic buildings to making products that help save lives, the breadth of our [...]
Office NDP Research Office / NDP Leader’s Office Location Parliamentary Office, Ottawa, Ontario Objectives To assist the leader and caucus in carrying out their parliamentary responsibilities b [...]