This job is still available.
You MUST send a full resume. You will NOT be considered for this role without a resume or a detailed explanation of your skills relating to this position, experience and where you have worked in the past. Be sure to include full contact information including full name, phone, email and city where you live.
If you are an entrepreneur looking for a change, we welcome you to explore our respected and well-established organization to help earn your way to financial freedom!Our Financial Security offers financial security to our customers. Specializing in disability insurance, we support niche markets,
including the self-employed and skilled trades people .We are looking for Insurance Sales Advisors in which we will train and work with towards licensing in the New Brunswick area.As a Financial Security Advisor, your entrepreneurial, sales and service skills will help you secure financial independence as you expand our financial services across new customers. This role is pivotal to the success of our organization, where there is no limit to your earning potential! Requirements:
- Licensed with an LLQP or Accident and Sickness
- Exceptional networking capability, generating leads and acquiring customers
- Proven success in achieving sales targets and performance goals
- Professional demeanour and exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- A highly organized, self-starter with a results-driven attitude
- Willing to obtain Accident and Sickness license and professional training as required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- An established national financial services organization
- Exclusive industry leading compensation program
- Recognition and rewards for top performance at company conferences and excursions
- Fast track sales and leadership career advancement opportunities for high achievers
- Licensing and preparation program, including case studies and workshops
- Flexible schedule with the ability to secure your own customers
- Professional training for Accident and Sickness and LLQP licensing, coaching, and ongoing career development
Entrepreneurs please send your resume today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
SECURITY OFFICER Industrial Security, Limited (ISL) provides security services to companies in locations across the Maritimes, Ontario and New York. Our goal is to supply the best security services [...]
DESCRIPTION Our Seasonal Retail Team Members create amazing and memorable customer interactions that drive sales, expand our wonderful Saje community and best represent the Saje brand. Reporting to [...]
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validat [...]
Job Requisition Id: 69465 Business Function: Human Resources Primary City: Halifax Other Location(s): Province: Nova Scotia Employment Type: Full-Time Employment Status: Permanent Langua [...]