General Mills Services, Inc..
General Mills is seeking an eCommerce Manager for the Canadian Business to accelerate eCommerce growth across categories. The role requires strategic thinking, comfort in ambiguous situations, strong interpersonal and communication skills, aptitude in interpreting data and analytics, and a knack for fast paced execution. The purpose of the Canada Ecommerce team is to accelerate Ecommerce growth across General Mills to stay ahead of the industry and categories we compete in.
- Advances eCommerce Capability
- Identifies and develops opportunities and capabilities to accelerate eCommerce
- Builds and implements best in class tools and processes
- Takes a rapid experimentation and learning approach, sharing back outcomes to influence internal and external partners
- Ensures digital shelf is optimized and continuously improved to maximize digital FMOT (First Moment of Truth) and shop-ability
- Educates and influences the organization to adopt key tools and capabilities
- Leads eCommerce Strategy & Planning while ensuring alignment of key stakeholders
- Defines strategy and KPIs, builds consensus and drives focus in the organization
- Identifies and sizes opportunities; translates into key Plan Makers and builds alignment with Sales, Shopper Marketing, and Business Unit partners
- Spearheads Execution and Performance Optimization
- Expert on Search and key eCommerce demand creation initiatives
- Helps distill data to insights, in order to influence eCommerce tactics
- Oversees Life Made Delicious platform
- Represents General Mills eCommerce with external partners and retailers
- Develops and nurtures partnerships with retailer eCommerce leads (in collaboration with Shopper Marketing team)- being the expert on their priorities, processes, and needs
- Leads eCommerce aspect of customer agreements
- Leads the development of new partnerships
- Participates in key sales meetings as total team selling partner
- Works with Sales and Shopper Marketing to lead executioneComeCom driven programs with retailers
- Bachelor’s Degree, an MBA is preferred
- Work experience in CPG and/or Retail
- At least 4 years experience in eCommerce related roles or projects
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, data management, and eCommerce
- Exceptional leadership, influencing, and people management skills
General Mills is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reporting to the Station Manager, the incumbent is responsible for overseeing all activities related to parcel sorting, road allocation and monitoring of existing processes and procedures. Responsi [...]
Reporting to the Station Manager, the incumbent is responsible for overseeing all activities related to parcel sorting, road allocation and monitoring of existing processes and procedures. Respons [...]
Student - Sales Development Trainee Mississauga, ON The Sales Development Trainee will learn exactly how our business operates - from dispatching, customer service, inside sales, pricing a [...]
Career opportunity at OrkaOrka is a new and exciting initiative for Rexel Canada.Emerce Marketing ManagerCome work as an Emerce Marketing Manager based in Montreal at Orka, a growingpany that offers g [...]