Reporting to the Director, Commercial, this full-time position will be responsible for providing project coordination support to the Marketing and Sales teams. The Marketing & Sales Coordinator’s responsibility is to work with the Director, Product Managers/Associate Product Managers and Sales Managers in leading the execution of initiatives and in the preparation of reports for analysis.
- Support the Director, Product Managers/ Associate Product Managers on the execution of projects, analysis and other marketing initiatives.
- Co-ordinate projects with outside suppliers, including logistics for the company’s participation at events (eg: conferences, conventions).
- Leading the coordination of company hosted events, including sales team meetings and physician-training meetings.
- Provide administrative support to Product Managers & Sales Managers (e.g.: ordering and sending products, printing promotional tools).
- Maintain budgets, including tracking of invoices.
- May have responsibility for day-to-day management of certain brands.
- Support the management of data bases (CDH, TSA, Xponent) along with the preparation of analysis reports for the marketing and the sales commercial teams.
Characteristics of a Good Candidate
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Highly Motivated and Results-Driven
3. Demonstrated Problem-Solving Skills
4. Sense of Urgency / Time and Project Management Skills
5. Excellent Communication (written and oral) and Presentation Skills
6. Strong Interpersonal skills / Collaborative
Experience, Training and Education
- University degree
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral in both French and English.
- University degree with a focus in Marketing or Management.
- 1-3 years of previous work experience in Marketing, Sales, Packaged Goods or Pharmaceutical Products. Knowledge of other database software (ex: Access) and financial information systems (ex: SAP).
To apply, please send your resume to: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Are you looking for a dynamic workplace where rapid decision making, entrepreneurial spirit and community are embedded in the DNA? Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Knight Therapeutics is a fast-growing specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring or licensing innovative pharmaceutical products for the Canadian and select international markets.
If you think you have what it takes, contact us at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role Summary The Laura Canada Service Coordinator assists with the management of merchandise in every way, including receiving, visual merchandising, window display, markdowns, cash desk and preparin [...]
Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that's real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking? Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, [...]
Duties and Responsibilities: - Work with the MSS business unit to identify and prioritizing marketing needs, and researching effective approaches for marketing in relation to new as well as establish [...]
BOXX Modular (Canada) rents, leases and sells temporary and permanent modular buildings, including standard buildings ready for immediate delivery and custom-designed solutions. We work with our custo [...]