As IT Support Specialist at Aptos, the main responsibilities are installing, supporting, and maintaining end user computer systems and helping end users to use IT related services and infrastructure. Additionally supporting and maintaining IT server and network infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud.
- Repair and maintain internal technologies including hardware and software.
- Respond to client calls (local or remote) and use troubleshooting skills to resolve problem tickets.
- Maintain internal service level agreements and monitor ticket queues.
- Perform laptop/desktop and software installations in accordance with corporate standards - responsible for hardware installs,
documentation, user training, and other general help desk
- Responsible for moving computers when needed, maintaining fixed asset records for new, retiring or moved computers, maintaining equipment inventory, and performing hardware and software audits.
- Support users on IT supplied systems and solutions including but not limited to Microsoft Windows / Office, Google Apps for Work and RingCentral.
- Assist with support and rollout of IT projects which may include equipment upgrades, software upgrades, system upgrades, and other projects as required.
- Support of server (Windows and Linux) and network technology systems
- Support of Windows Active Directory and Group Policy objects.
- Support of IT applications such as but not limited to Atlassian (Jira / Confluence) and NetSuite ERP
- Repairing troubleshooting Server and Network issues.
- Ability to participate in on-call schedules as needed.
- 2 + years of prior desktop support experience
- Outstanding customer service skills and an ability to work with all levels of management
- Previous Windows desktop experience in an active directory environment and expertise with a variety of desktop applications including MS Office and Outlook (all versions).
- Experience using Mac OSX and Apple hardware devices in a corporate environment.
- Experience with Atlassian platform (Jira and Confluence) would be a big plus.
- Solid laptop, phone and remote user support skills required.
- Proven desktop, laptop, software, and operating system troubleshooting skills required.
- Possess a solid understanding of networking related troubleshooting as it relates to end-user troubleshooting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to take direction, manage priorities, and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must possess high attention to detail and keen aptitude for technology along with willingness to take on new challenges
- Minimal (less than 10%) travel may be required to other Aptos facilities
- Google Apps for Work and AWS experience are not required but are a plus.
Assets: Network+, Server+, CCNA, MCP, or MCSE certification(s) are a plus.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description null Job Description At the Technology Group (TG), we provide tools, middleware, and services adapted to the needs of Ubisoft game production teams. Be it front-end or [...]
Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? Join us ! We’d love to hear from you. | YOUR C [...]
Our client, a company in the manufacturing business, is currently offering an excellent career opportunity for a Billing and Collections Specialist. Under the supervision of the Controller, you provid [...]
Grâce à sa technologie primée et à son expertise reconnue, Grass Valley permet aux créateurs, aux diffuseurs et aux organisations médiatiques de produire du contenu exceptionnel qui captive le p [...]