About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 4,000 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
Individual to be a resource, responsible to coordinate ocean import shipments, data entry, and document distribution duties associated with customer shipments through BDP.
- Order Processing: Receive documents and initiate logging process, confirm data received is in compliance with all Custom requirements, process all documents in accordance with requirements, coordinate cargo availability and arrange pickup and delivery, and finalize billing and distribute documents as required.
- Shipment Status reporting: Review daily monitoring reports, ensure all measurements standards are met, and proactively report non-conformanties
- Maintenance: Ensure all tables complete and current, assist in accounting issues, perform RFI/RFQ as required, and ensure all communications are prompt and content is accurate.
- Prefer at least two (2) years of experience handling import trafficking functions with a freight forwarder/broker.
- Prefer two (2) to three (3) years of experience in customer service duties.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication and organization skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work on a team and leadership experience is strongly desired.
- Candidate should have the ability to learn various computer programs.
Please visit our website: www.bdpinternational.com
*** This is a great opportunity to advance your career! Come join our growing BDP team!***
BDP International - The Employer of Choice
Follow BDP International Career Pages!
Facebook l Twitter l LinkedIn
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Celebrating 17 years in service, Neighbourhood Landscaping Inc. is an award-winning landscape company providing service in Central Etobicoke. We are currently offering a unique opport [...]
College/CEGEP 1 year to less than 2 years Area of Work Experience - Quality assurance and control Area of Specialization - Food chemistry Type of Industry Experience - Food and beve [...]
We are looking for a hygienist to work 1 or 2 days in Etobicoke. Hourly pay is negotiable. We meet all CDHO guidelines and will try our best to fulfill any new requirements to allow you to work safel [...]
Celebrating 17 years in service, Neighbourhood Landscaping Inc. is an award-winning landscape company providing service in Central Etobicoke. We are currently offering a unique opportunity to add a va [...]