AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC.
- Basic Qualifications
- school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in basic preventive/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting skills and repair methods of industrial machines
- 1+ years of experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical basic components
- 1 + years of experience with compressors and pneumatics
About Maintenance at Amazon
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional . Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement,
and maintain all of the Equipment () to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician I, you will learn new skills as you support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining equipment and pneumatic throughout the building. You will have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper
- Use of appropriate tooling to troubleshoot simple circuits, basic troubleshooting of equipment (), and repairs to miscellaneous Amazon Operational equipment as needed.
- Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
- Track and store department inventory
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience using power tools to include saws and drills with proper safety precautions
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and OS
- Experience with basic metal and wood fabrication, including saws and drills.
- Basic understanding of a Computerized Maintenance System ()
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join the fast-growing phenomenon where you get to work alongside industry leading top talent in a high-performance culture who are passionate, experienced, and determined. We are ambitious and innovat [...]
If you believe in the same things we do, let’s talk. First West Credit Union is a tight-knit team of smart, friendly, creative, skillful and passionate professionals spread across British Columbia [...]
Get ahead of CERB ending, apply today and start next week. We are a B.C. family owned business with over 50 years of delivery done right. Since 2017 we have been the largest delivery service provider [...]
What you will do Project Managers are responsible for managing fire alarm, security, communications, and sprinkler installation projects in commercial, educational, healthcare and industrial facili [...]