VCA Canada Frontier Animal Hospital is currently recruiting for a customer service focused Client Care Specialist to join our clinic. This full-time opportunity includes a range of responsibilities which directly attributes to the efficient and effective daily operation of the hospital. Your primary responsibility is to ensure our clients and their pets feel welcomed, expertly cared for and appreciated! Additional responsibilities and qualities required for this role are;
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for our patient and pet parents
- Assisting veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments when required
- Ability to answer a multiline phone system and track and book appointments effectively
- Placing outbound calls to pet parents for follow-up and future appointment bookings
- Respond and manage email correspondence; clients, referring veterinarians & internal office messages
- Admitting and discharging pet patients
- Invoicing/billing; creating estimates, obtaining pet owner confirmation and processing payments
- Scheduling appointments
- Excellent customer service skills; a real aptitude for putting people at ease and creating a welcoming environment
- Strong organizational skills
- General housekeeping duties; cleanliness of reception area, pet holding areas and common areas
- Willingness to learn more regarding; veterinary services, updated medical office procedures and assisting the Veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- Exceptional career development
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals!!
- And more perks!
VCA Canada Cares!
At VCA Canada we don’t see an animal, we see a family member. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities we serve and demonstrates this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward. Please visit our website to learn more, www.careers.vcacanada.com.
Have a question? Email: [email protected]
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Research Finance Analyst (req6071) Department: College of Medicine - DnOffce Location: Saskatoon Status: Term until May 31st, 2020 Employment Group: ASPA Full Time Equivalent (FTE): 1. [...]
Job Description: Job Title: Administrative Assistant and Digital Content Creator Job Status: Permanent, Full-Time Job Location: Saskatoon You long for the days of the wind in your hair. [...]
Simulated Patient Educator (req6073) Department: USask Health Sciences Location: Saskatoon Status: Term with the possibility of extension or becoming permanent Employment Group: ASPA F [...]
Systems Administrator (req6074) Department: ASPA Location: Saskatoon Status: Permanent Employment Group: ASPA Full Time Equivalent (FTE): 1.00 Salary: The salary range, based on 1.0 [...]