Build relationships like a champ; champion social causesâ€¦
â€¦with your zeal for both, youâ€™ll use your institutional knowledge and process-driven approach to keep the new business pipeline flowing with deals for mission-driven organizations who are a fit for our digital agencyâ€™s services. If people like you, trust you, and want to work with you, we probably will too. If youâ€™re strictly focused on metrics, commission, or the ABCs of sales, we probably wonâ€™t make a good fit. Youâ€™ll report to the CEO, but youâ€™ll also need to share the sandbox with members of the sales, tech and design teams â€" theyâ€™ve got the SME to make your RFPs A-OK. Weâ€™re also open to other acronyms.
This is a remote position for candidates in the US or Canada. No recruiters.
- Act as a first point of contact for new inbound opportunities
- Drive new business initiatives, outreach, and campaigns
- Help set and meet sales targets
- Mentor and supervise sales agents
- Lead on-brand pitches, proposals, and presentations
- Work with team members to help define scope and estimates
- Keep the CRM current with deals, contacts and interactions
- Maintain the sales pipeline, and report its overall health to leadership
- Understand and advance Kalamuna's market positioning
- Monitor competitor offerings and marketing activities
- Represent Kalamuna in the community and at conferences
- 3+ years Sales experience in an agency context
- Experience with organizations like nonprofits, universities, municipalities
- Strong time and process management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with high empathy, nuance and polish to connect with different personalities
- Ability to define, nurture and grow new sales channels
- Able to translate brand needs into marketing strategies and business objectives
- Can think strategically and act quickly, no matter how full your plate
- Holistic understanding of the website design, development and support lifecycle
- Understand the value of social media and content marketing
- Experience with agency contracting vehicles like SOWs and MSAs
- Strong negotiation skills
You Might Also Know About
- Sales and Digital Marketing automation
- Drupal & Wordpress
Before we were Kalamuna, we each worked with causes that mean something to us. Weâ€™ve worked with political campaigns and arts organizations and every other kind of endeavor that means something to the human soul. And at some point, we decided to apply our skills in technology, communications and design to these causesâ€"to work on something bigger.
We formed Kalamuna to work on that something bigger together.
Today, we help transform mission-driven organizations by empowering them with the strategy, design, and technology they need to increase their impact. We make great partners to universities, museums, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations; their missions inspire us, and this shows in everything we do. Whether itâ€™s as a strategic advisor, technical partner, or design agency, we make our clientâ€™s mission our mission.
Commitment to Diversity
Kalamuna is committed to eradicating institutional discrimination and bias, and to uplifting the lived experiences of all minorities.
As such, Kalamuna welcomes applications from all backgrounds, particularly from people of color; women; LGBTQ+ people; immigrants or refugees; people who are differently-abled; and people from low- or moderate-income backgrounds. Kalamuna is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, disability status, veteran status, military obligations, marital status and policy party affiliation, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Opportunity MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Reco [...]
Location: Toronto, CanadaL’Activité Mondiale Systèmes de Transport Terrestre fournit des solutions de signalisation ferroviaire pour les grandes lignes et les transports urbains, des systèmes int [...]
The opportunity The Lead Software Developer is responsible for leading and contributing to design, development, and maintenance of application software supporting the Investment Lifecycle- Book of Re [...]
WSP is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments. We have over 48,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 8,000+ p [...]