SALES (FITNESS ADVISOR)
What is a Fitness Advisor?
Fitness Advisors help potential members get started working towards their fitness goals by identifying their specific needs, goals and timeframe. They provide specific solutions for members to help improve their overall wellness. This position is for fitness enthusiasts, giving you the opportunity to inspire others.
What will you be doing?
- Generate leads on a daily basis using the tools and resources provided by GoodLife
- Contact potential members, establish their health goals, and invite them to the club for a tour
- Tour potential members through the club, providing education and presenting membership options,
highlighting how GoodLife can provide solutions for their goals
- Create a plan for new member success using GoodLife’s tools
- Ensure on-going member success through regular service calls
Do you have what it takes?
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to personal fitness
- Live our core values: caring, happiness, integrity, peak attitude, passion, personal fitness and trust
- High Degree of self-motivation within a sales environment
- Experience with sales an asset
- Ability to build relationships using strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What's in it for you?
- FREE Fitness Membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Being a part of the largest team of fitness professionals in Canada
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
Instead of sending the traditional cover letter, we’d love to hear how you are living the GoodLife - tell us what you are currently doing to incorporate health and fitness into your life!
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Le Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir accueille cette année 17 500 élèves au sein de ses 61 écoles : 47 écoles élémentaires, 11 écoles secondaires, une école intermédiaire et deux écol [...]
Date Posted September 25, 2020 - Department Accounting - Location Toronto, ON - Job ID 86933 Position: Social Media Coordinator Position Overview: The Social Media Coordinator is re [...]
Location: 243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8 Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Pro [...]
Date Posted: 09/25/2020 Closing Date: 10/09/2020, 11:59PM EDT Req ID: 1186 Job Category: Sessional Instruction Faculty/Division: UofT Mississauga Department: UTM: Historical Studies Hospit [...]