The Magnotta Experience is Like No Other
Imagine a work environment surrounded by world-class wines, hand-crafted beers and spirits, a 30-year trailblazing history and great people. You will enjoy a relaxed, open-door environment where ideas can be easily shared within a workplace that inspires enthusiasm, excellence and leadership. And as Ontario's third largest winery with 13 stores across Ontario.
If you would like to join a team of long-tenured employees who are proud to be part of a unique Canadian success story and committed to corporate social responsibility.
We are hiring for a General Labourer to join our Beamsville Cellar Team from August to December. As a General Labourer,
you will assist and perform in all tasks associated with our production facility in Beamsville.
Responsibilities will include:
- Operating, cleaning and maintaining equipment such as pumps, presses and the vacuum filter, under the direction and supervision of the Winemaker.
- Assisting the Winemaker and Cellar Lead Hand during clarification and fermentation processes.
- Operating the grapes receiving pit, from the alignment of delivery trucks to the pumping of crushed grapes into the winery.
- Cleaning, maintaining and repairing cellar equipment such as tanks, hoses, fittings, as well as water hoses and quick connections.
- Organizing, cleaning and maintaining the cooler storage in conjunction with the retail staff.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience in manufacturing industry preferably in the winemaking process.
- Basic maintenance and repair skills and knowledge.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt to a new schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload on a daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Cellar experience is an asset.
- Ability to drive a forklift is an asset.
Job requirements and conditions:
- Wearing proper PPE and clothing at all times during working hours.
- Understanding proper use, cleaning and storage of all tools and equipment involved.
- Ability to lift at least 22 kg on a regular basis.
- Ability to work inside and outside the building when required.
Magnotta Winery Corporation promotes a health and safety culture by continuously learning and following safe work procedures and working in compliance with Employee Health & Safety Regulations. Safety is our priority.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The candidate will be asked to complete a criminal background check if selected.
Magnotta Winery Corporation is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs in a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
No degree, certificate or diploma No experience Type of Product - Fruit trees Type of Crops - Orchard fruit - Grapes Specific Skills - Weed, prune and trim trees and plants - Pl [...]
LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS FOR FULL TIME AND PART TIME HELP FOR A BUSY RESTAURANT. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION. Job Types: Contract, Commission Salary: $100.00-$200.00 per day Additional pa [...]
Factory Sewing Positions available. Duties include: Operate and maintain sewing machine, measure and cut fabric, operate power and hand tools, read work orders, maintain production records, perform q [...]
Description du poste Do you have a passion for Fire Alarm systems? Are you CFAA Certified? If so, this maybe the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm [...]