Role: Field Installation Specialist – Contract
Location: National Markets
We hare hiring technicians in the following markets:
- Toronto, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Hamilton, ON
- Kitchener, ON
- Barrie, ON
- London, ON
- Vancouver, BC
- Calgary, AB
- Edmonton, AB
- Regina, Sask
- Winnipeg, MAN
- Moncton, New Brunswick
Frontier Networks is a provider of Broadband, Voice, Physical Security, and Colocation. We are looking for field support experts to join our team of national installation experts.
Frontier provides field implementations and roll-out services of our broadband, voice,
and physical security solutions as well as emergency same day dispatch support for impacted customer locations.
In Canada, we operate a service network of 12 depots that provide sparing dispatch and support services to 32 district markets that support our 4-hour response objectives for on-site repair and dispatch.
We are looking for friendly, bright, and energetic people who can work with us to support both our installations and on-site support requirements.
Typical duties include:
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- A minimum of one year’s experience working with the installation of networking equipment (routers, switches, and/or alarm systems).
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous alarm system installation experience.
- Experience is providing Network Cabling and terminations (Cat 5e, Cat6, Patch Panel installations).
- A professional, positive attitude is a must.
- Must have, or be willing to get a valid working at heights certificate.
- Valid Drivers license.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req Id: 252917 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate. [...]
Job Description INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST, NETWORK SERVICES Our client is a medium size organization, with offices throughout Canada. The IT department supports nearly 3000 end users. We have been [...]
- Drafts & maintains procedures and documentation for DB and applications support and manages application enhancements to improve business performance. - Supports the deployment & training of the appl [...]
Intro Statement It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it's an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our wal [...]