The Magnotta Experience is Like No Other
Imagine a work environment surrounded by world-class wines, hand-crafted beers and spirits, a 30-year trailblazing history and great people. You will enjoy a relaxed, open-door environment where ideas can be easily shared within a workplace that inspires enthusiasm, excellence and leadership. And as Ontario's third largest winery with 13 retail store locations, Magnotta offers rewarding opportunities for career development, advancement and continuous learning.
If you would like to join our Beamsville Cellar Team of long-tenured employees who are proud to be part of a unique Canadian success story and committed to corporate social responsibility,
we have the following opportunity for you. Training will be provided.
We are hiring for a Receiving Pit Operator to join our Beamsville Cellar Team from August to December.
As a Receiving Pit Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating the grapes receiving pit, from the alignment of delivery trucks to the pumping of crushed grapes into the winery.
- Operating, cleaning and maintaining equipment such as pumps, presses and the vacuum filter, under the direction and supervision of the Winemaker.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, maintaining and repairing cellar equipment such as tanks, hoses, fittings, as well as water hoses and quick connections.
- Organizing, cleaning and maintaining the cooler storage in conjunction with the retail staff.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Previous experience in the manufacturing field preferably in the winemaking process.
- Basic equipment maintenance and repair knowledge and experience.
- Experience driving a forklift will be an asset.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lift 22 kg on a regular basis; standing, climbing, bending and walking.
- Eligibility to work in Canada.
- Cellar experience an asset.
If you would like to further your knowledge of wine, then we want to hear from you.
Magnotta promotes a Health & Safety culture by learning and following safe work procedures and working in compliance with Employee Health and Safety Regulations.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The candidate will be asked to complete a criminal background check if selected.
Magnotta Winery Corporation is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs in a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications and employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
No degree, certificate or diploma No experience Type of Product - Fruit trees Type of Crops - Orchard fruit - Grapes Specific Skills - Weed, prune and trim trees and plants - Pl [...]
LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS FOR FULL TIME AND PART TIME HELP FOR A BUSY RESTAURANT. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION. Job Types: Contract, Commission Salary: $100.00-$200.00 per day Additional pa [...]
Factory Sewing Positions available. Duties include: Operate and maintain sewing machine, measure and cut fabric, operate power and hand tools, read work orders, maintain production records, perform q [...]
Description du poste Do you have a passion for Fire Alarm systems? Are you CFAA Certified? If so, this maybe the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm [...]