VCA Canada Mt Pleasant-Davisville Animal Hospital is currently recruiting for a dependable and confident Technician Assistant to join our clinic. This full-time/part-time opportunity includes a range of responsibilities which directly attributes to the efficient and effective daily operation of the hospital. Your primary responsibility is to assist our veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments. Key responsibilities and attributes are;
- Assist veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for our patient and pet parents
- Create a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients
- General housekeeping duties; cleanliness of reception area, pet holding areas and common areas
- Willingness to learn more regarding; veterinary services, updated medical office procedures and assisting the Veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
- Exceptional client service skills
- Compassion and nurturing attitude
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to adapt in changing situations
- Efficient in carrying out assignments independently
- Takes initiative to complete tasks throughout the day
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- Exceptional career development
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals!!
- And more perks!
VCA Canada Cares!
At VCA Canada we don’t see an animal, we see a family member. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities we serve and demonstrates this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward. Please visit our website to learn more, www.vcacanada.com.
Have a question? Email: [email protected]
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently looking to hire a Leasing Specialist who would be responsible to professionally qualify prospects, follow-ups with perspectives to rent our apartments. If you are customer-service or [...]
A busy, rapidly growing, and award winning finance group is looking for an experienced and talented Communications and PR Specialist to join our team! * A successful candidate will spearhead and h [...]
ABOUT US: DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love: - Performance marketi [...]
Job Description: CUPE JOB POSTING Position: Patient Transport Representative – Portering - Part Time File #: 2020-18324 Status: Permanent Part Time Role Level: CUPE01 $21.401 - $24.7 [...]