Waterloo Catholic District School Board.
- Hold a current Certificate of Qualification with the Ontario College of Teachers
- At the time of application have completed Part 1 of the Ontario Principal’s Qualification Program and successfully complete Part 2 by September 1, 2021
- Hold Religious Education Certificate, Part I or a Letter of Equivalency from OECTA Provincial/OCSTA
- Demonstrated successful teaching experience
- Have developed a professional portfolio tied to the Catholic School Level Leadership Framework that demonstrates a transformation of lifelong learning experience(s) to teaching and learning practices
- Have received certification or enrolled in the Board’s Catholic Leadership Development Program
- Master’s degree
- Evidence to demonstrate participation in leadership experiences in a variety of settings
- Evidence of a clear understanding of the purpose and nature of leadership experiences in a Catholic School and in a variety of other settings
- Have broad teaching experience in various divisions and a variety of settings
- Have a good knowledge of special education policies and procedures
- Have a good working-knowledge of computers, office software and related school technology
- For external applicants: applications will be received via email at [email protected] while the internal applicants must apply via [email protected] Please include your first and last name and the posting number (provided above) in the subject line.
Applications must include:
- A letter of application quoting the above posting number
- A complete and up-to-date personal resume or curriculum vitae
- A copy of the candidate’s most recent Teacher Performance Appraisal if available.
- Letters of reference from two individuals who can provide a current professional reference (one must be the candidate’s current supervisor/principal)
- A current satisfactory pastoral reference dated within the last 12 months. The form can be found at https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
- A signed endorsement from your Family of Schools Superintendent. The endorsement form can be found at https://www.wcdsb.ca/careers/how-to-apply/
- Documentation to support the qualifications and assets identified above including a copy of your current Certification of Qualification
Applications will be accepted until September 11, 2020
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for promoting D2L Products and Services, establishing customer relationships, and providing qualified, motivated leads to the Sales teams. As a k [...]
Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting [...]
Position Title:Pricing Analyst Position Type: Regular - Full-Time Requisition ID: 3751 Grade: 01 Company: Day & Ross Inc. At Day & Ross, you’ll go far. Day & Ross is one of Canada’s larg [...]
Our client is looking for a DZ Driver/Warehouse Responsibilities -expected to assist with warehouse duties once deliveries have been made or if no one deliveries are scheduled -maintain a clean truck [...]