Patient Transport Services.
Patient Transport Services is currently seeking an Equipment Detailer to join our growing team in Winnipeg. We pride ourselves on quality offering a high level of service and professionalism to all we transfer. Your future role as an Equipment detailer will handle the detailing of all transport/ medical devices, equipment and transport units within the facility.
We are looking for motivated, task-oriented individual who can work independently- and strives for attention to detail with minimal supervision. Specialized maintenance of our fleet and transport equipment
This role will be mainly responsible for:
- Decontaminating and cleaning of medical transport equipment
- Quality control/ detailing and biodisinfection of stretcher transport units
- Biodisinfection / detailing of stretchers and related transport equipment
- Incoming inspections of equipment- maintaining a complete records/ documentation
- Inspecting equipment in a manner that ensures the overall cleanliness, safety and quality of the equipment we are providing.
- Adhering to all PTS Safety & Operational procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Onsite/ room decontamination utilizing specialized and specific biodisinfection equipment
- Strong communication skills and fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, organized and attentive to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong knowledge of Infection control principals
- Ability to retain information which is of a confidential nature
- Creative thinker and effective problem solver
- Must be comfortable with conducting tasks with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision.
- A desire to work with a growing company- willing to adapt with needs
- Grade XII or recognized equivalent.
- Six (6) months related experience as a Medical Device Reprocessing Technician or similar education
- Preference will be given to individuals who have completed a regionally recognized and approved Medical Device Reprocessing Technician Program from an accredited institution.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficient in Windows based software
- Ability to interact well with others
- Must work with accuracy & attention to detail
- Medical devices knowledge & Quality control procedures is an asset
- Ability to lift and move heavy pieces of equipment – up to 100 lbs
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, twist constantly throughout the entire shift
- Ability to reach, lift and ascend/descend stairs easily and without restrictions
- Full time, permanent
- Group benefits after probation
- Wed through Sunday shifts (1pm-9pm) with some flexibility
- Wage commensurate with experience
Personal documentation including cleared criminal checks, drivers abstract and class 4 is required for employment
A finished application for this position will include your cover letter and the completion of the Indeed assessment sent to you immediately after application submission.
Thank you to all that apply- Please note only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Please be aware that you will be required to wear personal protective equipment and follow our policies and procedures as it relates to COVID-19 throughout your shift.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Statistics Canada - Census Various locations CR-05 Various durations $52,162 to $56,471 For further information on the organization, please visit Statistics Canada Closing date: 30 Nove [...]
Labourer/Bagger We're looking for a Labourer/Bagger for our shop in Winnipeg, MB. National Tank Services, a division of Trimac, is a North American leader in the cleaning and maintenance industry. Wi [...]
We are currently looking for a full time sales associate. The Ideal candidates are passionate about health and love to work with the public. Experience in customer service would be considered an asset [...]
CROWN Auto Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, and Aon Hewitt’s Best Employers is a family-owned company that believes in strong quality, integrity, and teamwork, with a great opportunity [...]