West Coast Gifts.
Cannabis markets are quickly growing in Canada and world-wide. This is a great opportunity to join the largest distributor of award-winning delivery devices for the cannabis connoisseur as we build upon our established brands.
Since 2003, West Coast Gifts has provided its retail customers with the largest selection of cannabis accessories at competitive prices with speedy shipping and superior customer service. We are the exclusive designer, manufacturer and distributor of some of the most recognized brands in the industry, including: Red Eye Glass®, GEAR® Premium, Cheech & Chong™ Glass, Red Eye Tek®, Deluxe Daddy Vaporizers, LIT™ Silicone, iRie™ and Retro Glass™.
We are currently looking for Order Pickers to join us in our expanding Warehouse team.
Order pickers are responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery dock in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products. In this job you will:
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets to make sure orders are picked accurately and in a timely manner.
- Restock Inventory manually or using a Lift Picker.
- Keep records of damaged or broken stock, to ensure accurate information is available at all times.
- Locate product using Scanner technology.
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhering to all relevant OHS regulations and company guidelines.
- Ship out orders, utilizing various Shipping Companies software solutions.
- Maintain the warehouse space clean and organized, maintain equipment and report on any malfunctions.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or above.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse/supply chain environment.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Good organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and confidently work in a fast-passed environment.
- Good physical strength and stamina, able to lift and carry over short distances 50-75lbs, and to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Good math skills and general computer skills, including vendor specialized shipping software solutions, such as Canpar, FedEx software, etc.
Knowledge of industry and Company products will be considered a strong advantage.
If you think we could be a good match, apply now by sending in your resume, and tell us why! We’re looking forward to meeting you!
About West Coast Gifts:
West Coast Gifts is Canada’s largest designer, manufacturer and distributor of award winning glass pipes, vaporizers and smoking accessories for the cannabis connoisseur. We offer over 7,000 products at competitive prices with speedy shipping and superior customer service. Visit our company web site to read more about our story!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Summary: The Hillman Group Canada is looking for a full-time warehouse associate to pick orders. Responsibilities: Pull product for customer and branch orders. Check in the computer for stock loca [...]
Job Description: Shipper/Receiver/Order Picker/Order Packer (Surrey) Mercana Furniture & Decor - Surrey, BC ***$500.00 signing bonus, paid upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period*** [...]
Randstad is hiring for an amazing opportunity in Delta! We are looking for energetic, reliable, goal-oriented people with a great personality. Are you ready to work for one of Canada’s best emplo [...]
Job Description: This is an overnight role, which requires availability between 10pm-7am. Overnight Freight Team Associates are responsible for stocking products/merchandise and organizing t [...]