C & S Group.
Margranite, https://margranite.ceramstone.com/, a Division of C&S; Group, is the only production facility of its kind in Western North America. Margranite began by producing granite tiles for the Canadian and US market. The demand for locally produced granite slab prompted construction and opening of a slab production facility on the same site in 2000.
Margranite Industry Ltd. through determination and hard work will continue to grow and provide its customers with quality material and unsurpassed service.
We are hiring a Production Supervisor for our shop in Surrey, BC to manage the operation of the plant and deliver customer orders on time, with quality.
This is a hands-on role requiring more time on the floor than in the office.
- Oversee production of cutting, polishing and finishing granite slabs
- Ensure safety, quality, and productivity requirements
- Provide direction, development, and leadership to the team
- Maintain plant facilities and equipment and replace or adjust as necessary
- Monitor manufacturing priorities and allocate resources
- Participate in recruiting, hiring and training
- Other duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience managing others in a production environment
- Experience operating production equipment
- Experience with Natural Stone Gangsaws, polishing line, resin line would be an asset
- Good written and verbal, facilitation, and organizational skills
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Wages
- 100% company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Company matching RRSP plan
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate 3 years to less than 5 years Additional Skills - Prepare production and other reports Specific Skills - Train or arrange for training - [...]
Purpose of the job: To assist the Multivac line supervisor to package Paneer in an effective and efficient manner. Essential Functions and Responsibilities: - Operating Multivac computer panel to c [...]
“TWG” is the group name we use to refer to the industry’s foremost producers of quality winches, hoists, gear drives and electronic monitoring systems for global industrial applications. The sev [...]
We have a full-time, permanent opportunity available for an Order Fulfillment Lead in Surrey. - PM Shift 2 (Monday â€“ Thursday, 3:30pm â€“ 2:00am). Position Summary: The Order Fulfillm [...]