Société Financière Manuvie
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
We are seeking an individual who will create and maintain a partnership with our customers, as a champion within the Manulife team.
The position can be full-time remote.
In this role you will:
- Analyze log and system data
- Interact with and manage, internal and external partners
- Communicate, educate, and share information with non-technical people
- Help our customers diagnose problems as well as support specific customer requests
- Act as main technical point of contact for our customers
- Mentor junior analysts with their technical and soft skills
The successful candidate will work with a variety of teams including developers, application support teams and business teams. Key attributes include a willingness to learn, continuous self-improvement and an ability to deal with uncertainty. A positive can-do attitude, superb communication skills are key to success!
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years in Information Security, Network Security, or Cyber Security
- 3+ years additionally as a Network Admin, System Admin, Cloud Admin, or similar is strongly preferred
- Have a detailed understanding of Enterprise IT Security, including: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Antivirus, Content Filtering, and Proxies
- Have an understanding of Enterprise IT Operations, including: Networking, Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, and Cloud Infrastructures
- Analyze log and system data from the above list and other IT systems
- Know how use of one or more scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell
- Excellent relationship building skills in a professional context
There are no specific degree or certification requirements, but degrees in engineering or technology are a plus. Any security or IT certification such as CISSP is also positive.
Additional skills and experience:
- Security forensics
- Malware analysis
- Threat containment
- Firewall and IDS provisioning
- Proxy and content filtering provisioning
- Authentication and identify management
- Risk and vulnerability Assessment
- Network and security Auditing
- Network troubleshooting
- Penetration testing
- Attack simulation
- PowerPoint presentation skills
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Position: Sr. Network & Firewall EngineerContract Duration: 3 MonthsLocation: Toronto, ON The Network & Firewall Engineer will be the primary individual responsible for working on cli [...]
Job Description: Job Description: • End to End Architect for SFDC Sales and Service Cloud, Community Portal, CTI, EPC and CPQ• Certified Vlocity CPQ Consultant with experience range of EPC CPQ con [...]
Job Description:Position: Network/ System Engineer Duration: 3 Months Contract Location: Toronto, ON Job Description: My client is looking out for a Network/ System Engineer. What will you be doing?Mo [...]
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. Company Overview At Proofpoint, we ha [...]