Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
As a Commercial Territory Manager, you will be responsible for collaborating with Channel Partners (Distributors, Value Added Resellers, and System Integrators) to manage sales activity within an assigned territory in NetApp’s commercial account segment. The primary responsibility of this role will be to develop and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities with Partners in an assigned territory and drive continued collaboration and communication on these opportunities. You will primarily rely on Partners to “sell-through” the NetApp products on their own but will also attend Customer meetings with Partners for the largest deals. Additional responsibilities may include creating awareness and demand for NetApp products and services as well as finding, generating, and developing new Partners.
- Develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of sales opportunities with key Channel Partners within an assigned territory to expand sales revenues
- Nurture partner relationships to improve communication, collaboration, and accountability within opportunities, coordinating with additional support resources as needed
- Provide product expertise and serve as a liaison between Partners and internal sales support teams to identify strategies to grow accounts with new products and services
- Collaborate with Partners, support sales requests, and manage co-selling activities
- Enable Partner sales and technical teams in line with Partner compliance requirements and Go-to-Market strategy, in conjunction with NetApp Channel Development Manager
- Focus on maintaining a Partner portfolio in the territory that will deliver maximum results: quality of Partners over quantity of Partners
- Delivers NetApp strategy, vision, and messaging to Partner sales and technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, presentation skills, customer service, and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of the storage and cloud infrastructure landscape
- Strong understanding of the Channel Sales landscape in a distributed environment
- Broad exposure to a variety of storage and cloud technologies/concepts
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Highly organized with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues within departments and across functions
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary Looking for 'the next big thing?' Well, this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income WITH stability? The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, [...]
Calgary, AB $3,250 - $7,000 a month Job Summary Looking for 'the next big thing?' Well, this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income WITH stability? The ideal Associate enjoys pr [...]
Amptec Fire & Security is seeking for an experience candidate in Calgary to open up a New Office as an Operation Service Manager / Sales Representative. Must have knowledge of the Industry. Computers, [...]
Calgary, AB Amptec Fire & Security is seeking for an experience candidate in Calgary to open up a New Office as an Operation Service Manager / Sales Representative. Must have knowledge of the Industr [...]