LocationRichmond, BCJob TypeFull-time, Permanent
BioScript Solutions is committed to helping patients with chronic illnesses and rare diseases achieve the best possible health outcomes. With our total care approach, we simplify access to complex drug therapies and deliver full-service specialty care solutions at every stage of the treatment journey. With a nationwide network of pharmacies, clinics, and distribution centre, we’re a proud employer of more than 750 team members across Canada.
BioScript Pharmacy has more than a decade of experience helping patients navigate specialty medications. As a true partner in care, we help patients understand, prepare for and proceed with their treatment,
giving them the time and attention they deserve.
It takes passionate, empowered and inspired people to deliver exceptional patient care and support. If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best, we have a role for you.
We are looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join our dynamic pharmacy in Richmond, BC. The scope of this role includes ensuring the accuracy and quality of each order shipped to our patients, working with couriers to ensure expected level of service, and verifying accuracy of shipments received in the pharmacy.
· Packing pharmaceutical products as per seasonal protocols;
· Working with each vendor's shipping software to create waybills for specific locations;
· Verifying shipments are sent to the correct location and as per the expected delivery schedule;
· Working with external stakeholders in our delivery process, from route drivers to account managers;
· Ordering and stocking necessary shipping supplies;
· Unpacking and packing various shipments, including lifting heavy boxes
· Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role. Experience relating to pharmaceuticals is an asset;
· High school diploma (or equivalent). Education in logistics is considered an asset;
· Strong written and spoken communication skills;
· Comfortable working with computers and learning various vendor software;
· Proven effective time management and organizational skills;
· Proven ability to work with others, both internal and external, while representing the organizational mission and values;
· Must be physically capable of lifting and moving boxes repetitively;
· High attention to detail within a fast paced environment; and
· Ability to meet strict shipping deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application electronically ONLY before March 13th, 2020. Please do not contact the pharmacy directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Posted 11 days ago
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Whistler, BC $20.93 an hour Do you have strong organization and critical thinking skills? Be the unsung hero by managing supplies so staff have the supplies and equipment they need to provide except [...]
Do you have strong organization and critical thinking skills? Be the unsung hero by managing supplies so staff have the supplies and equipment they need to provide exceptional care. What you’ll [...]
Richmond, BC Full-time, Permanent About Island City We have experienced considerable growth over the past few years and we are always looking for people to help us further grow and succeed. As we c [...]
Are you currently seeking a long term job opportunity. We arecurrently hiring on behalf of our client in the Concord area. Theyare seeking candidates with strong industrial and manufacturingexperience [...]