Do you consider yourself a great communicator, have at least one year of customer service experience and like interacting with people?
Use these skills to provide our members with solutions to support their short and long-term financial well-being! Financial Services Representatives ensure that our members experience an engaging, accurate and efficient delivery of service, all while helping Vancity redefine wealth, consistent with branch objectives.
The Role: Financial Services Representative, Part-Time 6 Month Contract
As an FSR you will demonstrate excellence in customer service through solid communication and interpersonal skills, as you engage face-to-face with our membership.
You’ll build strong relationships by learning more about our members while assisting them with their banking transactions—such as cheque deposits, cash handling, bank drafts and wires. You'll be navigating multiple computer systems, complying with processes and policies, all while having a quality conversation with our members. You'll be the trusted advisor among members who value the branch experience and choose to come in person for their banking needs and seek personalized advice.
- The Financial Services Representative reports directly into the Assistant Branch Manager.
A typical day would involve:
- Performing member transactions consistent with established standards so that a high level of quality service delivery is achieved.
- Identifying and assessing member/prospect needs to provide appropriate products, services and referrals.
- Applying branch service standards, policies, procedures and controls to meet compliance requirements and mitigate risk.
- Fully leverage and utilize the technical systems available so that the service experience for the member is efficient and seamless.
- A problem solver– You have an analytical mind and can multi-task to come up with solutions
- Tech-savvy– People often say you’re a quick learner and great with technology& systems
- A great communicator–You find it easy to get to know others and have great conversations
- Ready for a challenge– You have a positive attitude and are able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- A High School Diploma– At a minimum, you have graduated high school and/or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience– At least 1 year of working experience interacting with people and businesses in a professional capacity
- Post-secondary coursework
- Banking and/or call centre experience would be an asset
*Posting Deadline: Please apply by 4:00 PM PST, March 25, 2020*
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABG Vancouver 3820 McDonald Road South Richmond, British Columbia V7B 1L8 Telephone: (604) 606-2847 Facsimile: (604) 606-2830 CANADA POSITION VACANCIES The following opportunities are avail [...]
We are in the process of hiring Veterinary Technicians part & full time. The job position requires multitasking: phone calls, making appointments, feeding and treating under the supervision of veterin [...]
No degree, certificate or diploma 2 years to less than 3 years Specific Skills Instruct groups and individuals in arts and crafts Ensure health and safety regulations are followed Dem [...]
Overview We know hair is more than just a sport or hobby: It’s in your DNA. Hennessey Salon + Spa is where a new breed of hair stylists are changing the way they work. It all starts with cele [...]