Magneto Electric Service Co. Ltd.
- Review of site requirements anddocuments to determine best solution for quotation.
- Work with VFD vendors to obtain best solutions forvariable speed drive product offerings.
- Construct bills of materials for complex variable speeddrive project requirements.
- Trouble shootingand resolution of VFD / Motor problems.
- Install and commission drives.
- Maintain records as required and document VFD technicalreports.
- Vibration data collection andanalysis.
- Testing of motors and generators onsite.
- Report generation.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate documentationattribute.
- - Experiencewith work planning and controls processes electricalsystem.
- Ability to recognize opportunities,and sell solutions to match customer requirements.
- Hands-on experience in the field, ability to performin-place root cause analysis for machine/VFD issue and advancedmachinery diagnostics that involved drives and controls.
- Prior experience or proficiency in reliability andpredictive maintenance.
- Ability to work underminimum supervision and safely.
- Team playerand a fast learner with good communication and problem-solvingskills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Officeprograms including: Word, Excel, PDF, and transfer of data tovarious computer platforms.
- Ability to createanalysis reports based on findings on site.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language withability to communicate to customers.
- CADabilities would be an asset.
- Knowledge ofautomation, instrumentation, and control systems would be anasset.
- Mechanical knowledge would be anasset.
- Must have Electrician license 442A or 309A RedSeal for more than 5 years.
- ElectricalExperience with basic test equipment, including data acquisitionequipment, and various instrumentation.
- Experience with AC & DC VFDs, motors, generators, andcontrol equipment.
- Ability to interpret,organize, and document results.
- Able to read,interpret, and understand electrical drawings.
- Excellent personal interaction skills with customertechnicians, vendor, and management.
- Theability to work effectively in a close team environment, oralone.
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills.
- Must have analyticalskills, observant, and high safety standards.
- Available frequently to travel locally and perform fieldwork when customer requested.
- Reasonable skillwith tools and fabrication.
- Willingness tolearn vibration analysis, motor and generator testing.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers [...]
Mississauga, ON Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innova [...]
Job Description:All candidates are required to apply directly to Nilfisk's company site. This is also to ensure immediate consideration. Please click on the link below to apply: https://nilfisk.wd3.my [...]
Overview The Technologist is experienced in equipment troubleshooting, calibration and maintenance; and carries out non-routine technical assignments of substantial variety and complexity as relat [...]