Canadian Armed Forces
Looking for full-time or part-time work? We are hiring and providing excellent career opportunities.
*** Please note that the occupation of Telecommunication Technician corresponds to the occupation of Army Communication and Information Systems Specialist in the Canadian armed Forces.
To accomplish their tasks and missions, operational units have to constantly use communication systems. The role of Army Communication and Information Systems Specialists is to provide fast and reliable communication and information systems using up-to-date voice and data processing systems. They expertly install, remove, operate, maintain and repair leading-edge communication and information systems.
it is strongly recommended to look at the online descriptive information as well as the video for your selected trade: http://bit.ly/FAC362E3
- Install, maintain, operate radio and antenna systems theory
- Install, maintain, operate computer systems theory
- Install, maintain, operate satellite and microwave systems theory
- To provide radio communications and information security
- Install, maintain, operate communication and information systems
- Maintain, operate power generating systems
In most cases, Reserve Force members serve on a part-time basis within a military unit in their community and may perform evening and weekend service, while in school or in civilian employment. They may also serve by holding full-time positions within certain units for specified periods. They are paid during their instruction. They are not subjected to military assignments or relocations. However, they can volunteer to move to another base or to deploy in Canada or abroad on military missions. They make an important contribution to the success of military operations at home and abroad.
Consult this table to find out which units are hiring in your area: http://bit.ly/ReserveTRADES
To know more about the rates of pay: http://bit.ly/CAFPay19
- Pension plan
- Dental coverage at 90%, three months after being hired
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Flexible work schedule that adapts to your school schedule or your civil work
- Full time summer job from May 1st to August 31st
- Competitive salary
You can apply for this position if you meet at least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 57 years old
- Be a Canadian citizen
- To have completed at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and / or 5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained a certificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); OR Have acquired General Educational Development (GED).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION: By applying forthis job offer, you are applying for a militaryjob. ArtilleryOfficers provide indirect fire support, air defence, andsurveillance and target acquisition in battle. [...]
Looking for full-time or part-time work? We arehiring and providing excellent career opportunities. JOBDESCRIPTION: Financial servicesadministrators provide financial assistance and budget resource [...]
Looking for full-time or part-time work? We arehiring and providing excellent career opportunities. JOBDESCRIPTION: By applying for thisjob offer, you are applying for a military job. Chaplains [...]
Looking for full-time or part-time work? We arehiring and providing excellent career opportunities. JOBDESCRIPTION: *** Please note that the occupationof Telecommunication Cable corresponds to th [...]